British Speedway Forum
TheReturn

Tai / Rosco - Team GB 2020

22 hours ago, chunky said:

This has got nothing to do with Auty, and is nothing to do with trolling. You just keep claiming that people say things that they didnt, and then you get butthurt when we respond with the truth.

Hurt ??? you were once a pleasure to engage with Chunky but now you are in the mode for confrontation certainly with me  a game which is tiresome does anyone have to be right or wrong.?

Edited by Sidney the robin

22 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Its like talking to a 5 year old.. i don't hate Auty i just think he's a very average rider. You tried to argue he isn't because he is good at Scunthorpe which is stupid. I pointed out there are a lot of very average riders who were good at one track doesn't mean they are good riders. Then you start spouting rubbish about home track advantage etc!! No wonder you are the forum clown who no one listens to 

You are a Troll who has had a dig at Auty at every opportunity in the years gone by  usually to get at me.But do i worry what the likes of you think of me  you are a Wa.... of the highest order pr...    also comes to mind.

17 hours ago, JCookie said:

What a very strange man he is. The obsession with Auty is bordering on being disturbing.

I think you are a bit of a weirdo Cookie as i never even mentioned Auty but hey everyone to there own is speedy Bill strange then for being a Auty fan.???

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, BWitcher said:

You do realise, you're actually abusing Josh Auty with these posts you make?

Really!!!! people don't actually respond to you anymore.

3 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Really!!!! people don't actually respond to you anymore.

Really?

I think you will find they do.

As I said, you don't realise it, but you're actually abusing Auty. Your constant reference to this talent he has is saying he has wasted his career.

5 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Hurt ??? you were once a pleasure to engage with Chunky but now you are in the mode for confrontation certainly with me  a game which is tiresome does anyone have to be right or wrong.?

I don't like confrontation (not "serious" confrontation, anyway). I have told you why I react the way I do; I do not appreciate being accused of saying things I didn't. You are doing it to others too.

I am still a pleasure to engage with - as you will see from many threads on here - and I am always one of the first to help with information if I can. You just need to stop making ridiculous claims and accusations, and there won't be any issues.

Sorry, but there IS right and wrong. It is called FACT.

6 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

You are a Troll who has had a dig at Auty at every opportunity in the years gone by  usually to get at me.But do i worry what the likes of you think of me  you are a Wa.... of the highest order pr...    also comes to mind.

For an old man you are very aggressive.. if it doesnt bother you why do you comment every time? Theres not a lot that does go through your mind so im not surprised those two things pop in 

• Like 1

So anyway Tai and Rosco...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RPNY said:

Please feel free to discuss - until Sid gets back...

No need to discuss Rosco now as he has resigned as GB team manager

10 hours ago, RPNY said:

Now possibly Tai but definitely not Rosco. Alun has done a good job in my opinion, who next?

17 hours ago, phillipsr said:

For an old man you are very aggressive.. if it doesnt bother you why do you comment every time? Theres not a lot that does go through your mind so im not surprised those two things pop in 

If i am such a clown why do you reply? you do so because it gives you a element of power it says alot  about you pretty sad really.You sound like a real juvenile a wet behind the ears type, but my reading of you is that you are an imbecile of the highest order.

Edited by Sidney the robin

18 hours ago, chunky said:

I don't like confrontation (not "serious" confrontation, anyway). I have told you why I react the way I do; I do not appreciate being accused of saying things I didn't. You are doing it to others too.

I am still a pleasure to engage with - as you will see from many threads on here - and I am always one of the first to help with information if I can. You just need to stop making ridiculous claims and accusations, and there won't be any issues.

Sorry, but there IS right and wrong. It is called FACT.

That is fine Chunky but Norbold summed up thing's nicely on an early post.As for you i have no malice towards you and i have really enjoyed your posts over the years and still learn from them now.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Rosco leaves is post.

Can you please not bring Chunky and Sidneys thread back on topic... lol