British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn vs Peterborough. Thursday July 25th

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

No he isn't could of had Covatti 

Are you sure?

17 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Is Covatti back from his injury yet ?

He scored 9 points on the 17th and racing tonight at Birmingham where he has won his 1st race, so I would say he is fit 

38 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Lambert would be a good guest for a 3.5 ave rider not a rider with a 5.11 ave

Lambert averages far more than 3.5 at Lynn. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Good guest riding well this season. 

Can anyone trust any rider with Poole connections to do a job?

16 minutes ago, Trees said:

Can anyone trust any rider with Poole connections to do a job?

Why wouldn't you, most guests Poole have had were rubbish. 

Easy win for Poole coming up.

2 hours ago, Crumpet77 said:

4.47 is not really match winning is it.

Lambert (at lynn) and Josh for Hans ain't bad

7 hours ago, Stiltonpanther said:

At the beginning of the season I was looking forward to our meetings with the stars and witches. How things have changed as I will not bother to go to either now.

Neither will I, or my normal full car of 4.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Why wouldn't you, most guests Poole have had were rubbish. 

Not after last year m8 .....

On paper I think Lynn appear to have the upper hand and could achieve a comfortable win,  .    .     But local derbies don't work out that way.    No doubt some riders will perform better than usual, and others will  have a bad night, so no doubt the scores will be much closer than one imagines.    

One thing we do know is the track will be grippy and the processional races  will only  satisfy  a few die-hard supporters.    The purist upon us will only have their memories of when derby matches at Lynn were the real McCoy .    

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, g13webb said:

On paper I think Lynn appear to have the upper hand and could achieve a comfortable win,  .    .     But local derbies don't work out that way.    No doubt some riders will perform better than usual, and others will  have a bad night, so no doubt the scores will be much closer than one imagines.    

One thing we do know is the track will be grippy and the processional races  will only  satisfy  a few die-hard supporters.    The purist upon us will only have their memories of when derby matches at Lynn were the real McCoy .    

Proper speedway they were. Out of the top draw! I kid you not and after having my cataracts done, I never wear rose-tinted spectacles.

Yet Webbo you still go.  Must be like going to the Cinema to watch the same film time and time again, knowing you didn’t enjoy it the first time.;)  I don’t blame Buster, more the fans who pay £20 knowing full well they ain’t gonna enjoy it.

Send me ya £20. I’ll flush it down the loo for you.  Least it will save you a few quid on fuel. 

• Like 3