British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn vs Peterborough. Thursday July 25th

8 races gone, not one single pass or overtake after L1 B2. Grippy track is a joke!! 

Amazing once again from the guests. 

Those backing Lambert, what were you saying! :lol:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Yep, one point from the two guests....not good enough. At least I saved my money by not going.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Yep, one point from the two guests....not good enough. At least I saved my money by not going.

I 've been doing that all season.

Expect Johnsons spin on the meeting will be at least we are seventh in the premiership now

• Haha 1

Sadly I have not seen a single meeting this season. Last season I went every meeting at Rye House except for the last one. I know it is possible for me to get to Poole, Peterborough, Isle of Wight and Belle Vue by train but all would cost a lot of money even with an advance rail ticket which given the British weather and fixture changes don't really seem a good idea. 

I am 65 and have been watching speedway since the age of 3. I don't expect Grand Prix stars for £5. Over the past couple of years I have been to two Junior Championship meetings at Rye House and very enjoyable they were. 

So I am a stay away fan who still follows the sport and would love to have a local track but after a lifetime with tracks all around London I now find I have no local Speedway or Stock Car tracks within a sensible distance which I find very sad and as a parting shot I pray that Galliard Homes find a massive sink hole and fall into it, having knocked down my second home, Wimbledon Stadium. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

I'm big enough to admit I thought he would score more than Bates. His Lynn ave is 4.67 from memory. Last Lynn home meeting against Poole he scored 8 from 5.

Josh is going well. I don't know what happened tonight, but he was a reasonable guest for Hans pre meeting..

Simon went from 15 metres in on and retired in another. But ran 2 lasts. I thought he would be good for 4 points.

Scotty was very poor. 

The Panthers were only 4 behind after HT9

If Scot had scored 6, Josh 7 and Lambert 3 it would of been much closer.

I don't trust Poole guests in general, but Poole had nothing to gain by Josh not going well, ( both teams no threat to Poole) and it has cost him money.

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm big enough to admit I thought he would score more than Bates. His Lynn ave is 4.67 from memory. Last Lynn home meeting against Poole he scored 8 from 5.

Josh is going well. I don't know what happened tonight, but he was a reasonable guest for Hans pre meeting..

Simon went from 15 metres in on and retired in another. But ran 2 lasts. I thought he would be good for 4 points.

Scotty was very poor. 

The Panthers were only 4 behind after HT9

If Scot had scored 6, Josh 7 and Lambert 3 it would of been much closer.

I don't trust Poole guests in general, but Poole had nothing to gain by Josh not going well, ( both teams no threat to Poole) and it has cost him money.

I wouldn't be surprised if the recent  guests who ride in place of Andersen are riding for a set fee so whatever they score or the effort they put in has no bearing on them

3 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

It’s rare for a Poole rider to have a good quest performance.

Brady Kurtz Swindon v Peterborough live on TV

• Like 1