Sign in to follow this  
GiveusaB

Birmingham v Somerset

7 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Its all average related, garrity signing means a modest reserve

Modest? : ) 

Why keep Agertoft over Hume ???

3 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Or Agertoft might be paying 'us' to ride ???

Maybe because the great Erik recommended him, they feel that he is worth the time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I think your right on this one . assuming he has to get flights etc for each meeting how is he possibly a cheap option ?

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Your straight talking makes me smile 'Ptbab' ! : ))))))

I get carried away myself at times and have to 'edit' my posts once I've calmed down : )

I applaud the Masons for giving us racing, but I do think they might need to employ someone else to select/sign riders ?

It's difficult to judge I guess, when we don't know who's available and what budget's available ? but surely Hume/Stoneman would be better to have over Agertoft/Wallinger and I can't imagine they'd cost any more ?

It's like one step forward, 2 steps back with every signing we're making lately?

No editing here . GA tells everyone on his radio show that people shouldn't give their opinion on the sport or about riders unless its favourable . He loves telling people what they should think or what they should write on social media.  The Truth is Agertoft and Wallinger are utterly useless at this level . That is just a fact .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ruckerroo said:

Its all average related, garrity signing means a modest reserve

One word i would never use for Wally is modest

14 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

With Paco & Agertoft paying for their places Brum should be toasting a tidy profit come the end of the season.

• Like 1

Once again the Rebels relying on the big three, Schlein owes us some away points repaying the faith Gary has in him. A must win match for us, can’t see us getting anything from Glasgow when they come down. 

1 hour ago, Cliffeboy said:

Once again the Rebels relying on the big three, Schlein owes us some away points repaying the faith Gary has in him. A must win match for us, can’t see us getting anything from Glasgow when they come down. 

If there is dirt on the track and its heavily watered I`m guessing we will see the same Rory Schlein as I did last Saturday at Berwick.

aOnce again the Rebels relying on the big three, Schlein owes us some away points repaying the faith Gary has in him. A must win match for us, can’t see us getting anything from Glasgow when they come down. 

Covatti and Harris alone, will be good enough for a Somerset win. Schlein always goes well at PB too : (

Edited by GiveusaB

them three alone will get around the 36 point mark. all the others will pick up decent points also.

prediction 35-55 to Somerset .

4 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

No editing here . GA tells everyone on his radio show that people shouldn't give their opinion on the sport or about riders unless its favourable . He loves telling people what they should think or what they should write on social media.  The Truth is Agertoft and Wallinger are utterly useless at this level . That is just a fact .

No i did not. How dare you. My comments were in relation to the disgusting remarks made about Chris Harris.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, screm said:

If there is dirt on the track and its heavily watered I`m guessing we will see the same Rory Schlein as I did last Saturday at Berwick.

That's all they need to do plenty dirt plenty water and Rory will have a panic attack 

4 hours ago, Cliffeboy said:

I think you can guarantee double figures from Schlein when it’s not raining or the track isn’t wet. 

• Haha 2