British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Wolverhampton v Peterborough - Prem Mon 22nd July

Wolves by at least 20, the Panthers would struggle to beat an egg this season. 

Edited by Thecatalyst

Shower of rubbishe once again by the club, inspired guest choice in Bomber. 

• Haha 1

The track is  crap unlike the Showground (joke)

Edited by orion
hide

9 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Shower of rubbishe once again by the club, inspired guest choice in Bomber. 

Cheap option.

5 minutes ago, orion said:

The track is  crap unlike the Showground 

Haven’t been in the top flight section for a few years while we’d (Ipswich) dropped down, but I always remember you used to praise the Wolves track as one of the best ones in the division!

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Haven’t been in the top flight section for a few years while we’d (Ipswich) dropped down, but I always remember you used to praise the Wolves track as one of the best ones in the division!

I was being sarcastic .. Wolves is one of the best .

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

It isn't as good as it used to be 

Ditto most tracks. I remember a time when Poole was brilliant as well. Those days are long gone.

Good to see the Wolves have found the ability to win at home again. At least we have bought a little distance from the basement.

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

I said Wolves 60+. Turns out I was only a point out. Kerr being booked as a guest was Buster's latest micky take out of the Peterborough Speedway fans. Pathetic 3 points. Harris understandable as he must be fatigued from the trip to Russia and back but Kerr should never have been booked to guest but as we all know Buster likes to put extra money in his mates pockets. Erik Riss couple of weeks ago. Kerr tonight. Cant wait to see what Thomas Jorgensen scores when he guests for us in the near future.

TJ will probably pull out after one ride with a injury.

10 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Ditto most tracks. I remember a time when Poole was brilliant as well. Those days are long gone.

Poole lately is better than it was , really don't know why our tracks are worse than they were.

Just now, foreverblue said:

Poole lately is better than it was , really don't know why our tracks are worse than they were.

No oil dropping into tracks, they don't bind like they used to. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

I said Wolves 60+. Turns out I was only a point out. Kerr being booked as a guest was Buster's latest micky take out of the Peterborough Speedway fans. Pathetic 3 points. Harris understandable as he must be fatigued from the trip to Russia and back but Kerr should never have been booked to guest but as we all know Buster likes to put extra money in his mates pockets. Erik Riss couple of weeks ago. Kerr tonight. Cant wait to see what Thomas Jorgensen scores when he guests for us in the near future.

Kerr scored  a "pathetic" 3 from 3 completed rides, and was 3rd in his other one when he packed up. So unlucky not to score 4 from 4 rides.  Not earth shattering, but look at the others...

Ty...…….. 3 from 3 rides  ( Good, Bad, of Pathetic) ?

Wright...…….. 4 from 4 rides  (Good, Bad, or Pathetic) ?

Tungate….   5 from 5 rides  ( Good, Bad, or Pathetic) ?

Summers 2 from 4 rides (Good,Bad or Pathetic) ?

Edited by Bald Bloke