British Speedway Forum
TommyTanker

Ipswich v wolves (Thursday)

Can see this being tricky 

Couple of guys who have been in great form (Lawson and Heeps) are not so much now

We only won the first match by 2 and Morris is back who goes well at our place

Thorsell has he ever ridden Foxhall?

Howarth at reserve will be tough for us but i dont think Douglas has done to well at our place before

I dont mind Wolves leaving with something as long as we get all 3 poins

Is the A14 open during the day and night from Huntingdon to Cambridge and visa versa? If there's too big a diversion either way it hardly seems worth the effort travelling from 20 miles west of wolves. Any advice would be gratefully accepted other than don't bother travelling.

Cheers Steve  

Edited by Eduds1

11 minutes ago, Eduds1 said:

Is the A14 open during the day and night from Huntingdon to Cambridge and visa versa? If there's too big a diversion either way it hardly seems worth the effort travelling from 20 miles west of wolves. Any advice would be gratefully accepted other than don't bother travelling.

Cheers Steve  

There are plenty of roadworks around that area with 40mph speed limits. It was closed at night eastbound when we were at Peterborough a couple of weeks ago, diverting through Cambridge , whether that is still the case with westbound closures etc I'm sorry but I don't know. 

Maybe logon to Roadworks.org , activate live traffic in menu and it normally tells you about planned roadworks and closures. 

Check it out

7 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

There are plenty of roadworks around that area with 40mph speed limits. It was closed at night eastbound when we were at Peterborough a couple of weeks ago, diverting through Cambridge , whether that is still the case with westbound closures etc I'm sorry but I don't know. 

Maybe logon to Roadworks.org , activate live traffic in menu and it normally tells you about planned roadworks and closures. 

Check it out

Thank You

1 hour ago, Eduds1 said:

Cheers Steve  

it was closed when the Witches were at Peterborough the other week and diversion was through Cambridge

ipswich should change thier riding order i think, the pole should go to reserve and put allen in he place, go the witches make sure them wolves leave pointless

4 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

ipswich should change thier riding order i think, the pole should go to reserve and put allen in he place, go the witches make sure them wolves leave pointless

That kind of change relys on the Green Sheet averages permitting it - which they don’t currently.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spiderman1 said:

You will have to wait til Aug 1st to get your wish

16 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

You will have to wait til Aug 1st to get your wish

Is Heeps going back to reserve, or has he managed to do enough to stay in main team. 

Just now, Midland Red said:

Is there no official thread for this meeting?

Thankfully it appears the four aliases haven't worked out which one is going to start it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Thecatalyst said:

Is Heeps going back to reserve, or has he managed to do enough to stay in main team. 

KP and Kermit at reserve

9 minutes ago, Midland Red said:

Is there no official thread for this meeting?

No, I think they forgot they said they were an Ipswich fan. 

• Haha 1