British Speedway Forum
TommyTanker

Ipswich v wolves (Thursday)

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wished he did... Didn't want Wolves to get a point :mad:

How will this impact on Ipswich ? We won't be the play-offs.

• Like 1

Lynn fan......

I thought Chris Durno was meant to be one of our better refs. He had a mare last night. The only thing he did right was putting the two minutes on straight away. Heat 2 should have been called back both Howarth & Allen were moving. Both should've got a warning and Howarth should've been excluded later in the meeting. How he deemed Danny was at fault in heat 3 when Thorssell pulled a locker in front of him. If he hadn't straightened up and binned it to avoid Jacob he would've wiped both out. Also one of the other starts was green light go after a mili-second.

Anyway another 3 points to add to the total to keep us on track, again Ritchie doesn't know how to use in form reserves. When Wolves brought Howarth in heat 11 we should've countered with Allen replacing Kennett, and how Harris stayed in heat 13 after his poor night. We should be trying to make it easier and getting the result before the final few heats.

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

How will this impact on Ipswich ? We won't be the play-offs.

It might affect Lynn's small chance of making the play offs.

Lawson said he is going to number 5 next week and the reserves are changing. Anyone know who is dropping to reserve ? It’s so tight it could be any of the top 5

7 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I presume Jake going in the opposite direction?

Yes, will be Kristian and Eddie at reserve next week

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Thecatalyst said:

Wonder if nuts will still get zero first ride 

You would hope not!

3 hours ago, Thecatalyst said:

You would have thought by now he would know the race one set up   

Kp had a different engine in the bike yesterday, first time he'd used it in the uk

37 minutes ago, Lion tamer said:

Kp had a different engine in the bike yesterday, first time he'd used it in the uk

He got there in the end!

I do like KP I have to say. More than happy to keep him in the side next year. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

He got there in the end!

I do like KP I have to say. More than happy to keep him in the side next year. 

Yes, he’s quite frustrating at times, but also superb at times!! Perhaps think a bit of perseverance and another go next year and could become a really top rider on these shores - really and truly still very new to British speedway - took magic about 3 years to truly master it over here for example! Likely to be on around a 5 point something average too which isn’t too big a chunk!

• Like 1