British Speedway Forum
TommyTanker

Ipswich v wolves (Thursday)

Let's hope the thunderstorms miss Foxhall so we can see some live speedway. The Witches will have to be on their guard as The Wolves have a strong team on paper which is gradually being shown on track.

3 heathens coming down for this can't see anything about thunderstorms . Any doubts about it being on? It's a long drive for nothing

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

32 minutes ago, bruno said:

3 heathens coming down for this can't see anything about thunderstorms . Any doubts about it being on? It's a long drive for nothing

Chances of storm very minor and isolated - just 3% in last forecast I saw and certainly nothing looks like that is wrong to the eye on the ground either so far today

All should be set fair - bring your umbrella mind as you may need it as a parasol instead :)

• Like 1

Think it may be too hot for me to attend, as for my other alias, he can make his own mind up, although he did say to me earlier that its prob going to be difficult to get the track, so he is expecting an evening of follow my leader racing. 

Edited by Thecatalyst

The track was pants when we lost at home to Poole, gaters paradise and slick as f###. 

I hope they can do something better with it for tonight so it isn't follow the gating tarts and another home defeat! 

The majority of the Witches are not exactly renowned for their prowess in that department. 

We are still looking for a texter for this meeting,  is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

One thing I know it's going to be hot.

Really hot sunny day followed by a very hot sunny evening always ends the same, poor racing, its just the way it is. 

Still looking for a texter,  anyone please?

Thanks 

3 hours ago, Super Blue said:

The track was pants when we lost at home to Poole, gaters paradise and slick as f###. 

I hope they can do something better with it for tonight so it isn't follow the gating tarts and another home defeat! 

The majority of the Witches are not exactly renowned for their prowess in that department. 

Most race meetings I have been to at Ipswich are gate and go anyway and the weather won't help.

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Most race meetings I have been to at Ipswich are gate and go anyway and the weather won't help

Most meetings at most tracks bar a few are mainly gate and go. Ipswich does suffer pretty badly though, even with riders trying big blasts. 

4 hours ago, Super Blue said:

Neither are the Wolves riders ! Maybe Schlein in his hey day, but that's becoming a bit of a distant memory.......................................

Sorry to sound like a broken record but we are still seeking (and desperately now), a texter for this meeting.  Is anyone able to help please?

Thanks