British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow v Eastbourne, shield thingy , 23/7/19@19-30

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Enjoyed the night until the phrase every fan luvs to hear " chris harris will be guesting friday night " !

Hopefully the bike he used at the S O N meeting has returned from Russia for him to use

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Enjoyed the night until the phrase every fan luvs to hear " chris harris will be guesting friday night " !

Bomber is now held in the same vein at Glasgow by the fans as Sarj is at your club, due to the fact that he never seemed to put the same effort in for us last season as he did for his premiership club.

Being on a guarantee was our fault if on just points related earnings we might have seen the effort , not a big deal more a tongue in cheek comment.

BTW I think Bomber on his game is box office we just didn't see it apart from the odd occasion,

• Like 2

Think there is  a production company making a behind the  scene's movie about the season as there seems to be another camera guy in the pits,crowd and following the team and some of the riders around this season 

50 minutes ago, MANSE said:

Hopefully the bike he used at the S O N meeting has returned from Russia for him to use

Bloody Hell Manse, you even made me chuckle with that post :blink::lol: I must be getting soft !!!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MANSE said:

If the SON was anything to go by those bikes should arrive a week later than everyone else's

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, MANSE said:

the rolling chassis has returned , but the engine he used has not !

8 minutes ago, jenga said:

the rolling chassis has returned , but the engine he used has not !

did he have to give it back to the Russian 14 year old he borrowed it from?

3 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

did he have to give it back to the Russian 14 year old he borrowed it from?

no , he had to give it back to Robert Lambert as it was his engine he used on day 2 ... still did not help him out ,tho ... still  bit slow, a good bit slow !

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

no , he had to give it back to Robert Lambert as it was his engine he used on day 2 ... still did not help him out ,tho ... still  bit slow, a good bit slow !

In all fairness it cannot have been as slow as it appeared, i suspect a large factor was Bombers lack of ability to set a bike up (especially abroad)  

14 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Think it is a management decision not to release DVD’s.

That's obvious, :rolleyes: the question is why? :unsure:

hi , just reading crags 111 twitter a/c . 

he says he has FRACTURED his wrist , where as all the Glasgow spiel machines say he has BROKEN his wrist .  which one is it .?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Fracture is hospital speak for break

a bit misleading that . feel for the NHS .  think i will look it up !

Edited by jenga

6 hours ago, tyretrax said:

That's obvious, :rolleyes: the question is why? :unsure:

E-mail them if your that interested,I already stated I don’t know  it only what I was told,and I’m not that bothered.:t:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jenga said:

hi , just reading crags 111 twitter a/c . 

he says he has FRACTURED his wrist , where as all the Glasgow spiel machines say he has BROKEN his wrist .  which one is it .?

It can’t be bothering him much.Sore wrist is the answer.

• Like 1