British Speedway Forum
Col

Sheffield Tigers v Newcastle Diamonds

Tempted to make the annual Owlerton pilgrimage when Newcastle visit this Sunday.  Will Newcastle provide entertaining opposition for the Tigers?

30 minutes ago, Col said:

Tempted to make the annual Owlerton pilgrimage when Newcastle visit this Sunday.  Will Newcastle provide entertaining opposition for the Tigers?

Providing the weather plays ball, the Diamonds should be decent opposition as a few of them go well round Owlerton (famous last words!).  

Providing he comes through tonight's meeting for King's Lynn (home to Peterborough) Thomas Jorgensen should be back for the Diamonds on Sunday.

I still want to know who this alleged mystery rider is?

Guest Loose Diamond
45 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

No idea.

Diamonds - S Worrall, Ostergaard, L Bjerre, Wethers, Jorgensen, Clegg, Phillips?

5 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

For when

Newcastle coming at a good time to us with Broc missing. Fancy possible away win if our 6 don't all click.

19 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Newcastle coming at a good time to us with Broc missing. Fancy possible away win if our 6 don't all click.

Newcastle showed a good bit of mettle to overturn Edinburgh in the cup and the other Tigers last week, albeit at home like.

18 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

For when

This meeting, Roy mentioned it on Sunday, I assumed for TJ as they weren't expecting him back

3 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

This meeting, Roy mentioned it on Sunday, I assumed for TJ as they weren't expecting him back

He's back

3 minutes ago, StevePark said:

He's back

I know, still wondering who it was gonna be.

37 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Scored well last night for king's Lynn on his return & I was informed that we had josh Pickering booked for Sunday incase Jorgensen wasn't fit,,,

• Like 1

Weather forecast is not looking good, rain all day & all tomorrow in Sheffield.

Throwing it down for the last hour with no sign of it stopping, hopefully tomorrow will be better and allow the track to dry out a little

Raining in Wolverhampton this morning, forecast for Sheffield looks worse. Won't be spending 4 hours in a car (there & back) to have a postponement ruin the day. Will reschedule pilgrimage.