Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Edinburgh Monarchs Vs Berwick Bandits

with Berwick the top  team in Scotland there should  no problem

Edited by bjcol
spelling mistake
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Brilliant top speedway fans or so called supporters, start this thread of , ya cant make this rubbish up 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, penchev said:

Brilliant top speedway fans or so called supporters, start this thread of , ya cant make this rubbish up 

think this warm weather has got to you take a drink of cold water to cool you down mmmmmmm

4 hours ago, bjcol said:

with Berwick the top  team in Scotland there should  no problem

Berwick is not in Scotland ,you should know that cccoll .  mmmmmmm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, penchev said:

I believe this meeting is due to take place in just over 24 hours. I thought you would be all for democracy and free speech etc?

Edited by Robinh88

17 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

I believe this meeting is due to take place in just over 24 hours. I thought you would be all for democracy and free speech etc?

I agree but not in some fans eyes mmmmmm

24 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Home win

have to get behind the lads Berwick fans mmmmmm

• Thanks 1

Slight chance of rain around 8, but with the Armadale micro climate who knows?

Predict a fairly comfortable home win by 10-12 points. 

14 hours ago, penchev said:

Ever thought of engaging with thew fans that no longer attend, and try to find out why they no longer attend.  I would be as bold to say the attendance is is no longer tenable for the survival at Berwick.  So instead of playing the blame game,

eg ( it is not the clubs fault ,it is the speedway fan that does not understand, and should just attend )

I know my reasons, others disagree with me, but many who no longer attend are roughly of the same opinion, we cannot all be wrong.  I will add, it is sad, as I still would like to see Berwick survive, but unless changes are made to entertain more, then I, like others,  will not be back.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Ever thought of engaging with thew fans that no longer attend, and try to find out why they no longer attend.  I would be as bold to say the attendance is is no longer tenable for the survival at Berwick.  So instead of playing the blame game,

eg ( it is not the clubs fault ,it is the speedway fan that does not understand, and should just attend )

I know my reasons, others disagree with me, but many who no longer attend are roughly of the same opinion, we cannot all be wrong.  I will add, it is sad, as I still would like to see Berwick survive, but unless changes are made to entertain more, then I, like others,  will not be back.

I must agree with this

• Like 1

Shud be a straight forward win.  Could be the last meeting for one of our riders so Will they go out on a high? 

Berwick certainly capable of getting a point so hopefully put on a show.