British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Edinburgh Monarchs Vs Berwick Bandits

57 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Slight chance of rain around 8, but with the Armadale micro climate who knows?

Predict a fairly comfortable home win by 10-12 points. 

Quite agree comfortable home win Masters 15pt max hope Spud is properly fit. 

2 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Ever thought of engaging with thew fans that no longer attend, and try to find out why they no longer attend.  I would be as bold to say the attendance is is no longer tenable for the survival at Berwick.  So instead of playing the blame game,

eg ( it is not the clubs fault ,it is the speedway fan that does not understand, and should just attend )

I know my reasons, others disagree with me, but many who no longer attend are roughly of the same opinion, we cannot all be wrong.  I will add, it is sad, as I still would like to see Berwick survive, but unless changes are made to entertain more, then I, like others,  will not be back.

why should anyone within the club come to the forum fannies attention with a begging bowl?

48 minutes ago, penchev said:

why should anyone within the club come to the forum fannies attention with a begging bowl?

Therein lies the problem, I wasn't talking about the few on the forum.  It is the many who no longer attend, for many reasons.  This type of attitude, the club is right and the fans are talking through their proverbial, is the main cause of the problem.  It is because of this type of attitude that the gate has fallen  to the level that it is.

I remember a prominent voice on here, saying, if they don't like what is offered don't come,  well that is exactly what has happened.

I might add, as for the 'BEGGING BOWL'  if the customer does not like the product, it simply does not buy it

Edited by balderdash&piffle
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, penchev said:

I would suggest most of the forum fannies still attend.

• Like 1

Somehow every year  the fans are to blame for the downturn in gates, why is that any  answers.

Edited by Audiscore

4 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Quite agree comfortable home win Masters 15pt max hope Spud is properly fit. 

Aaron’s injury is the main reason I think the Bandits will struggle this evening.  

For those who won’t be in attendance, Twitter updates available @LiveBandits

Edited by Shadders

Edinburgh are a better team than earlier in the season so I expect a reasonably comfortable home win.

Edinburgh 53 Berwick 37.

6 minutes ago, screm said:

Edinburgh are a better team than earlier in the season so I expect a reasonably comfortable home win.

Edinburgh 53 Berwick 37.

Not far away.  Probably depends on how Willie, Jye, Connor and Coty match up.  A point might just happen. 

gets realy bad when fans  are no longer be hind the lads something must be done a win the night would go long way to this mmmmmmm

Would have fancied our chances before pardon the pun, the Monarchs pulled out a Master stroke. Had 2 decent performances lately at Leicester and Somerset. So if Spud is fit again can see us sneaking a point. Monarchs 48 Bandits 42.

What's the weather like? 

49 minutes ago, Normski said:

Would have fancied our chances before pardon the pun, the Monarchs pulled out a Master stroke. Had 2 decent performances lately at Leicester and Somerset. So if Spud is fit again can see us sneaking a point. Monarchs 48 Bandits 42.

need spud to there fit if not should use areplacement

Spud has rode twice for Peterborough this week so hopefully he is ok