11 Bewley

12 Kerr

13 Harris

14 S Worrall

15 R lambert

16 Nicholls

Edited by racers and royals

How is Simon lambert in the British final over auty,barker and Garrity 

Barker pulled out of semi final at Redcar, think garrity was injured or something, don't think with qualified, think Lambert next on reserve list, or only one left to be bothered to turn up, could be a good meeting no one on top form at present

12 minutes ago, foamfence said:

What a poor line-up.

but it’s at BV so it could be good racing.  Lot different to a British Final in the 70’s that’s for sure. 

No disrespect to the lads riding in the British Final, but it's a sad reflection on the standard of British speedway. Apart from Lambert, none are exclusively Premier League, and one even rides National League. Gone are the days when it was a great achievement for a second tier  rider to reach the final.

• Like 2

I think this is the worst British final in all the years ive been following speedway, its no good keep harping on about the past but in the days of Wednesday nights at Brandon the line up was world class, it really highlights how far we have fallen in terms of quality. None of this seasons line up would have qualified for the final in those days, and they would have lagged behind many who didn't qualify. I can see this being another embarrassing attendance on live tv  many people have stated they wont be paying £20.00 for that line up, for that you can go to the Colts at Stoke and have a few pints afterwards.

7 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

I think this is the worst British final in all the years ive been following speedway, its no good keep harping on about the past but in the days of Wednesday nights at Brandon the line up was world class, it really highlights how far we have fallen in terms of quality. None of this seasons line up would have qualified for the final in those days, and they would have lagged behind many who didn't qualify. I can see this being another embarrassing attendance on live tv  many people have stated they wont be paying £20.00 for that line up, for that you can go to the Colts at Stoke and have a few pints afterwards.

To some extent I agree with much of your comments about the British Final line-up, but a quick look at the ticket sales for the meeting on the ticket website suggest that the middle (most expensive) area of the grandstand is sold out. The adjacent blocks also show a large numbers of take-ups, with block C sold out also.

Wrong Topic

Edited by willstaxi
Wrong topic

16 hours ago, lastword said:

To some extent I agree with much of your comments about the British Final line-up, but a quick look at the ticket sales for the meeting on the ticket website suggest that the middle (most expensive) area of the grandstand is sold out. The adjacent blocks also show a large numbers of take-ups, with block C sold out also.

That's great news I really hope there is a good attendance and as we have seen the NSS provides good racing imeterial of the standard of the riders. 

2 hours ago, AntiqueSteve said:

..can anyone give any tips on parking please...it was a mare when the world cup was there ?

Be early and you will be fine

• Like 1