British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

British final Belle Vue Monday July 29th live on BT Sport

Surely Worrall was the one turning left there? 

Just now, Col said:

Ridiculous to exclude Wright for that.

Can see why he was excluded he’s going left down the straight trying to go through a gap that’s closing and wasn’t big enough in the first place.

17 minutes ago, acef said:

Poor meeting. Track not developed like it usually does. Shame.

Hopefully a better 2nd half

BLAMING the track as usual... perhaps the riders aren't good enough to make the best of it. Just saying ...

• Like 4

The tracks fine, gripper than normal due to the massive amounts of rain we have had this last 2 days.  Racing has been good just not the usual high standard we expect here.  Some fans just love moaning for moanings sake.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, PHILIPRISING said:

BLAMING the track as usual... perhaps the riders aren't good enough to make the best of it. Just saying ...

I very rarely, if ever, blame this track. It’s outstanding.

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Disagree. The racing hasn’t been good at all which is a disappointment when we know this track can produce great racing. Too grippy.

Given they had 90mm of rain in 48 hours, I think it's one of the few, if not the only track that could of got the meeting on tbh.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Paul Starke a lucky guy. Hell of a whack.

Certainly is. Should have been excluded!

More inconsistent refereeing. Wright not in front of Starke? Starke changed his line, not Wright.

Christina is it? 

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Disagree. The racing hasn’t been good at all which is a disappointment when we know this track can produce great racing. Too grippy.

As I say, not great for the NSS but we are a bit spoilt when it comes to that place..

Anyone watching on TV who isn't a regular Speedway fan would still see enough entertainment so far I would suggest to keep watching..

Which certainly isn't the case at a lot of BT meetings..

• Like 2

Terrible decision to exclude Charles. I have watched it a dozen times now and he did nothing wrong.

• Like 1

Side view I would have excluded Wright, but when I saw the rear camera view it showed Paul drifting right over and his momentum carried him across and into Charles, and so Paul should have been the one to go.

Trouble is some of these ref's have never ridden a bike before, they don't understand.