British Speedway Forum

34 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Quick question is col dealing with a full deck ?.

No! 

38 minutes ago, Gazc said:

What do you think:nono:

Best left ignored.:approve:

2 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Block him.  Everyone else has. 

thts not nice lollollol

19 hours ago, Gazc said:

would be surprise if there's more than one card in it ... and even that's a blank

21 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Block him.  Everyone else has. 

Nobody should be blocked unless they are abusive.  Just because someone has a different opinion, you are entitled to disagree with them, if you cannot be bothered so be it.  It brightens up my day when Colin witters on, I think it's great to work out what he's on about.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Nobody should be blocked unless they are abusive.  Just because someone has a different opinion, you are entitled to disagree with them, if you cannot be bothered so be it.  It brightens up my day when Colin witters on, I think it's great to work out what he's on about.

He certainly does no harm.Sandwich and Picnic come to mind though.:P

2 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

different opinion I can put up with ... different planet, different language is a different story altogether.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

different opinion I can put up with ... different planet, different language is a different story altogether.

Correct, you dont an opinion, just a mish mash of letter most of which are totally unintelligible to anyone with any skill of the English language.

As I posted yesterday, best left ignored and hopefully he will disappear from the scene. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, George Dodds said:

To be fair what Colin posts is no worse than the utter drivel you write on that dirt extra page. If you could get any further up the clubs rear you’d come out their bellybutton. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, emilali said:

To be fair what Colin posts is no worse than the utter drivel you write on that dirt extra page. If you could get any further up the clubs rear you’d come out their bellybutton. 

You're welcome:t: :party:

17 hours ago, screm said:

Correct, you dont an opinion, just a mish mash of letter most of which are totally unintelligible to anyone with any skill of the English language.

As I posted yesterday, best left ignored and hopefully he will disappear from the scene. 

Plenty life in ol' Col yet, he's only 71 apparently.

Edited by Robinh88

On 9/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, bjcol said:

thts not nice lollollol

If Crescent girl has blocked you they won’t see your in depth intelligent reply