British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Tellitasitis said:

If Crescent girl has blocked you they won’t see your in depth intelligent reply 

have done nowt rong lollollol to get blocked mmmmmmmmm very nice

8 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

Plenty life in ol' Col yet, he's only 71 apparently.

how would u no my age as you have never been to a speedway meeting for years thanks

3 hours ago, bjcol said:

how would u no my age as you have never been to a speedway meeting for years thanks

And the logic behind this theory is?

9 hours ago, topsoil said:

And the logic behind this theory is?

There is a complex Algorithm that leads col to that theory

mmm+mmmmmm=mmmmmxmmmm

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gringo said:

Col may not be dealing with a full deck,but he is a card.

top ace lollol

A very poor result to end the season on!

Lets look ahead to 2020 with any luck we will be racing again however a few changes are needed to try and reduce the negativity on here and in the crowd at times.

I think for a start a more pro active social media footprint would help a lot, its not like the team is or even should be a last minute secret however that is how it appears.

Could do some more around online sales of merchandise with perhaps some signed material that would gain monies for the club.

How about the ability to purchase some DVD's of the racing as well. It is recorded however the outcome of the recordings seems impossible to get hold of. Again money that could be helping towards the club.

With any luck other will have some ideas as well which may help going forward.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bandigo said:

A very poor result to end the season on!

Lets look ahead to 2020 with any luck we will be racing again however a few changes are needed to try and reduce the negativity on here and in the crowd at times.

I think for a start a more pro active social media footprint would help a lot, its not like the team is or even should be a last minute secret however that is how it appears.

Could do some more around online sales of merchandise with perhaps some signed material that would gain monies for the club.

How about the ability to purchase some DVD's of the racing as well. It is recorded however the outcome of the recordings seems impossible to get hold of. Again money that could be helping towards the club.

With any luck other will have some ideas as well which may help going forward.

Good luck with that. This is a Berwick thread. Moaning is a default setting.

I agree with both of your points on social media and online shopping. I have seen at first hand how a good online shop can bring in money to a club. As usual, however, both of these would probably rely on volunteers, people who both the time and necessary skills, to run the social media accounts and look after the online shop. Getting people to volunteer their spare time is a hard job these days.

Great aerial picture of Berwick Upon Tweed (on Bandits Facebook).This also highlights the problem with the track.Entrance And Exit to bends very narrow.

Edited by Fromafar

11 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Great aerial picture of Berwick Upon Tweed (on Bandits Facebook).This also highlights the problem with the track.Entrance And Exit to bends very narrow.

Still been that shape for most of Berwicks history

hope maybe to get the team signed by xmas for next season lollollol