British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, screm said:

Welcome if unsurprising start to next seasons team. Unless he retires Kevin Doolan is bound to be in the team and bringing back Aaron Summers should be a no brainer though I`d like to see someone brought in above Aaron in the averages so he can be what he is, a very decent back up to a No1.

mmmmmm that's wot u think mmmmmm lollollol

13 hours ago, screm said:

Welcome if unsurprising start to next seasons team. Unless he retires Kevin Doolan is bound to be in the team and bringing back Aaron Summers should be a no brainer though I`d like to see someone brought in above Aaron in the averages so he can be what he is, a very decent back up to a No1.

Personally I'd like to see Stevie Worrall at No 1 , with Aaron, and Jye coming back , Leon has already been announced and as you say if Kevin rides next year I'd imagine he'll be at Berwick. I've heard that Dany wants to concentrate on his continental commitments so that probably rules him out and I think Coty  may return to Glasgow. If Poole are in the championship the NBJ could be there I've no idea who actually owns his contract is it stil the BSPA ? 

Edited by DSC67

Who owns Aaron, was told it was Peterborough, would be good back up to a No1.Doolan is in with the bricks.

38 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Personally I'd like to see Stevie Worrall at No 1 , with Aaron, and Jye coming back , Leon has already been announced and as you say if Kevin rides next year I'd imagine he'll be at Berwick. I've heard that Dany wants to concentrate on his continental commitments so that probably rules him out and I think Cory may return to Glasgow. If Poole are in the championship the NBJ could be there I've no idea who actually owns his contract is it stil the BSPA ? 

Good luck with that!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Good luck with that!!

Why? He's a good gater, which is half the battle at places like Berwick.

16 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Who owns Aaron, was told it was Peterborough, would be good back up to a No1.Doolan is in with the bricks.

Is it not Glasgow piece in the Sun today Dany saying he hopes to return to Berwick next year think that's a given seeing he is an asset. 

Would Pijper not be a more well-rounded rider than Gappamaier? Furthermore the former scoring consistently away from home. 

I'd like to see Jonasson be a given another chance. Fallen on harder times since exiting the GP circuit. The fact he wants to race at this (lower) level is really quite something: at this stage of his moderate career. Undoubtedly had the talent at one time beating the big boys of the Sport. Now slumming it (by comparison) in the championship - or whatever it is called these days.

30 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

Would Pijper not be a more well-rounded rider than Gappamaier? Furthermore the former scoring consistently away from home. 

I'd like to see Jonasson be a given another chance. Fallen on harder times since exiting the GP circuit. The fact he wants to race at this (lower) level is really quite something: at this stage of his moderate career. Undoubtedly had the talent at one time beating the big boys of the Sport. Now slumming it (by comparison) in the championship - or whatever it is called these days.

THJ could be another one headed to Poole as they own his contract don't they ? 

Edited by DSC67

27 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

wot do u no about speedway at Berwick u have never been to a home meeting in 5 years your just a one track pony mmmmmmmmm very nice

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Glasgow own Aaron

6 minutes ago, dorothy58 said:

Glasgow own Aaron

Glasgow think they own every rider just flash the cash lollollol in your dreams

5 hours ago, screm said:

Dont feed the troll, much better left ignored.

welcome to team troll , THJ . it has a substantial following  who are growing by the week and keep the other perfect posters happy and give them something to moan about ...

31 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Thanks,I did not know.

Bought Aaron from Redcar at the same time we bought Richard Lawson from Workington.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

Dany is a tricky one ,he was our saviour at Home( good gater) but pathetic away when it mattered ,with a 6.32 average he may have done himself out of aTeam place,but on the other hand he is an asset.