British Speedway Forum

7 hours ago, bjcol said:

Glasgow think they own every rider just flash the cash lollollol in your dreams

Actually, they bought Aaron from Redcar a few years back and they also bought Richard Lawson the same year

10 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Personally I'd like to see Stevie Worrall at No 1 , with Aaron, and Jye coming back , Leon has already been announced and as you say if Kevin rides next year I'd imagine he'll be at Berwick. I've heard that Dany wants to concentrate on his continental commitments so that probably rules him out and I think Cory may return to Glasgow. If Poole are in the championship the NBJ could be there I've no idea who actually owns his contract is it stil the BSPA ? 

Not so sure Berwick would attract the like of Steve Worrall but maybe brother Ritchie would be a better bet, certainly was close to signing for Berwick in the past. As for Gappmaier maybe a Berwick return could be on the cards especially if the likes of Sheffield would be tempted to sign him for their Premiership team as I am pretty sure he would start at reserve for them and does go well round Owlerton.

What Berwick need is a form of the squad system where Gappmaier rides home meetings only and a similar average more versatile rider takes the away meetings,  job done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

wot has happened to my mate ben not seen him about in white van please help mmmmmmmm tasty

with 5 riders to sign or signed should have ateam by xmas it will be a great end to the year mmmmmmmm

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, bjcol said:

with 5 riders to sign or signed should have ateam by xmas it will be a great end to the year mmmmmmmm

Laguta?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Weasel said:

Laguta?

nobut close try again  but a bit nearer to home 

Edited by bjcol

THJ Coming back ? 

2 hours ago, DSC67 said:

THJ Coming back ? 

has he ever been away ? he has been a regular poster on here .

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2019 at 3:37 AM, dorothy58 said:

Actually, they bought Aaron from Redcar a few years back and they also bought Richard Lawson the same year

See Aaron is back for Berwick again.

• Like 1

As I said the other day bringing back back Aaron was a no brainer, so its great to see him back. Still need an No1 IMO.

bandits still lookingto sign a no1 rider mmmmmmm

46 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

Doubtful... 

well we will see may be eh it could be mmmmmmmmmmm must not say might get in trouble lollollol

Edited by bjcol