British Speedway Forum

45 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

What lads? I’ll support the 1-7 at the start but the promotion are making the fans look like mugs with that line up and I’m not going to go and watch us get beat with no passing every week.

Use it or loose it as it is your choice...

15 hours ago, MD said:

Wrong track for KBs development IMO. The big track and slick surface will suit him but does nothing to overcome his weakness at smaller tracks like Armadale and Newcastle.

It's not only the smaller tracks. He is poor at Leicester and is not making the progress that may expected him to do.

14 hours ago, bigred said:

The amount of laps kB did around north side he should be Brilliant around small tracks...

Where it is slick no doubt. Try making it heavy then flooding it an hour before racing. Thats the bit that needs worked on.

16 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Nice to see 2 British juniors at reserve but overall it’s a poor team. I’m not even sure if it’ll hold it’s own at home. 

What was the point in signing THJ at the end of last season if he didn’t cone back for 2020?

The point of signing THJ was as a direct injury replacement for NBJ.      Who is now fit again.

18 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

The point of signing THJ was as a direct injury replacement for NBJ.      Who is now fit again.

Could’ve saved some money and ran R/R for a handful of meetings. I thought the point would be for him to get to know the club and track etc ready for a full season. 

Just now, Fromafar said:

Standard reply these days:rolleyes:

Yep but it is true unfortunately :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, W9 Lion said:

It's not only the smaller tracks. He is poor at Leicester and is not making the progress that may expected him to do.

1 hour ago, W9 Lion said:

There has always been a bit of hype over Bickley ,he is not living up to it yet, still young though.Better practice his gating skills for next season.

17 hours ago, Shadders said:

I’ve got to be honest and say I’m disappointed. I fully understand they have to work to a budget, but this has the look of a side that will struggle near the bottom of the league table. 

Didn’t expect to see Gappmaier and Garcia back. 

Think most people thought Gap and Coty would be back as they are assets probs most people were hoping not. Both of them will be under pressure to up their game and find consisetcy as that was lacking from both last year here's hoping. 

1 hour ago, Islander15 said:

Could’ve saved some money and ran R/R for a handful of meetings. I thought the point would be for him to get to know the club and track etc ready for a full season. 

Trouble was Summers also got injured.

From the Berwick fans I have spoken to its fair to say they are underwhelmed by yesterday`s announcement of the last four members of the team and i can see why. For me the biggest mistake was not signing a genuine No1 rider, past lessons should've been learned and previous mistakes not re-run. I get the argument about signing a team within the clubs budget but with new and regular investment coming from the fans I thought a rider to lead the team would've been a priority. Now we have a team where at home we will have in all reality three reserves Bickley, Flint and Garcia while away we will have four Bickley, Flint, Garcia and Gappmaier and no amount of club spin will remedy that.

• Like 1

wish Berwick fans would get off riders back and wait to see how the riders will perform first at lest we have speedway 

15 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Ooooh, what's "reasonable" and who's offered?  Or are you just stirring? 

Your not even funny.:(

12 minutes ago, bjcol said:

wish Berwick fans would get off riders back and wait to see how the riders will perform first at lest we have speedway 

Something you won’t be seeing:D

13 minutes ago, bjcol said:

Col, people are not on the riders backs, they are clearly stating, that line up is not a winning format.  It is not the riders fault they have been signed, it is the club for setting up this line up.

Sorry couldnt find the Conhillian appendix to translate it for you

• Like 2