Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

51 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

That's also down to improvement though. Etheridge and Flint both excelled last year and put points on their average. That's why Bickley has been brought in.

Somebody else who doesn't understand averages. Riders could of maintained the same standard as they were at at the start of the season and their average would have still increased because of the low 38.00 points limit.

The fact of the matter is Berwick have the same team that they ended last season with but have replaced Doolan with Bickley, who isn't as good. That means as a whole their team is weaker than it ended last season with.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Somebody else who doesn't understand averages. Riders could of maintained the same standard as they were at at the start of the season and their average would have still increased because of the low 38.00 points limit.

The fact of the matter is Berwick have the same team that they ended last season with but have replaced Doolan with Bickley, who isn't as good. That means as a whole their team is weaker than it ended last season with.

I understand averages well, and I get that some riders are on inflated averages due to the lower points limit, so lesser opposition. My point is that young riders are still progressing too so that does have some affect on it.

The whole point of the lower points limit last year was to effectively push the better riders up into the top league only and therefore weaken the championship slightly, which makes total sense. The only thing they should also have done is reduced the price

11 hours ago, penchev said:

Who cares I will be taking my son , who’s loves his speedway , each Saturday night , regardless of what , blow job, hockentwat and emiiali or whatever it calls itself , not speedway folk and never attend , 

bandit fans need supporters like you see you there mmmmmmmm

1 hour ago, Marshall07 said:

I understand averages well, and I get that some riders are on inflated averages due to the lower points limit, so lesser opposition. My point is that young riders are still progressing too so that does have some affect on it.

The whole point of the lower points limit last year was to effectively push the better riders up into the top league only and therefore weaken the championship slightly, which makes total sense. The only thing they should also have done is reduced the price

Riders aren't on inflated averages, they are now on their correct average for the standard of the league. Riders averages would of increased even if they stayed at the same level because it would of been impossible for every team to end the season all under 38.00. That is the reason why it changed mid season to be able to allow changes up to a raised total points limit.

If you think that was the reason why, then it failed massively. All it resulted in was 2 point riders in teams who shouldn't of been anywhere near them to make the numbers up. I couldn't agree anymore on your last point though.

13 hours ago, penchev said:

Who cares I will be taking my son , who’s loves his speedway , each Saturday night , regardless of what , blow job, hockentwat and emiiali or whatever it calls itself , not speedway folk and never attend , 

better than being called pratchev lollollol

35 minutes ago, bjcol said:

better than being called pratchev lollollol

Tranquilliser dart for you my friend  

2 hours ago, penchev said:

mmmmmmmmm that's nice mmmmmmm lollollol

16 hours ago, penchev said:

Numpties like you are exactly the reason promotions up and down the land will continue to take the micky out of those stupid enough to pay the extortionate prices they charge for the garbage they serve up.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Berwick have been drawn against Leicester in the first round of the KOC.

3 hours ago, penchev said:

Your wasting your time, cant string a coherent sentence together.

When is the Kevin Doolan signing going to be announced.:rofl:

mmmmm hope santabrings old col a season ticket to get behind screm pratchev and the lads mmmmm tasty

37 minutes ago, screm said:

Berwick have been drawn against Leicester in the first round of the KOC.

old news bet u made the draw

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, screm said:

Your wasting your time, cant string a coherent sentence together.

When is the Kevin Doolan signing going to be announced.:rofl:

Day after first set of new averages next season

• Like 2

2 hours ago, emilali said:

Numpties like you are exactly the reason promotions up and down the land will continue to take the micky out of those stupid enough to pay the extortionate prices they charge for the garbage they serve up.  

Congratulations, numpty , absolute creature 

7 hours ago, bjcol said:

bandit fans need supporters like you see you there mmmmmmmm

One things for certain they don’t need you. 

• Like 1