British Speedway Forum

51 minutes ago, penchev said:

One things for certain they don’t need you. 

Speedway in the Uk, needs all the support it can get.

Edited by Robinh88
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, emilali said:

Numpties like you are exactly the reason promotions up and down the land will continue to take the micky out of those stupid enough to pay the extortionate prices they charge for the garbage they serve up.  

Quite clearly still struggling with basic grammar and spelling. I wouldn't hold out for an 'awakening' of sorts. Hopefully his offspring has a bit more decorum when it comes to other people's views.

Keyboard commando

Edited by Robinh88
  • Haha 1

Season passes price announcements today

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Season passes price announcements today

Hopefully it will be as attractive an offer as it was last season, that saw me take out a season ticket for the first time ever. It seemed to be a success with the numbers on our passes.

9 minutes ago, screm said:

Hopefully it will be as attractive an offer as it was last season, that saw me take out a season ticket for the first time ever. It seemed to be a success with the numbers on our passes.

Offer on Website.

not sure about the newprice for speedwayat Berwick next season with the team that has been picked   

40 minutes ago, bjcol said:

not sure about the newprice for speedwayat Berwick next season with the team that has been picked   

Look at the deal they are doing for kids (wasting my breath and finger time ) that’s a great initiative.

stick to your finger work of Mmmm , the asylum is awaiting you 

Edited by penchev

18 minutes ago, penchev said:

Look at the deal they are doing for kids (wasting my breath and finger time ) that’s a great initiative.

Stop feeding the troll , then maybe he'll try the Tweed for bites instead I hear the fishing at Cornhill is pretty good 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Stop feeding the troll , then maybe he'll try the Tweed for bites instead I hear the fishing at Cornhill is pretty good 

7 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

8 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

grow up child lollollol

29 minutes ago, penchev said:

you should back to play  school not Berwick speedway grow up min 

5 minutes ago, bjcol said:

you should back to play  school not Berwick speedway grow up min 

Welt

10 minutes ago, bjcol said:

grow up child lollollol

I AM NOT A TROLL IAM BJCOL OF CORNHILL MMMMMMMMM BITE

• Like 1

You can tell it must be a decent deal because there isn't pages of whinging. Supporters of any other club would be shouting about this, but with Berwick it's met with silence. Speedway for less than £13, nobody else in the league can compete with that. Good offer for the kids as well, making the night out affordable for families as well.  

• Like 5