Is it bring your own food and drink.?

7 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Is it bring your own food and drink.?

no bring your oap pass haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2019 at 10:13 AM, paul666 said:

Hi any idea when the fixture dates come out. Need to know so I can book leave. Many thanks paul

I think they’re usually out in late Jan/early Feb

12 hours ago, Shadders said:

I think they’re usually out in late Jan/early Feb

its  a secret mmmmmmm

good news for those who have already bought a Bandits Championship League pass ... or an incentive for those wondering whether to take the plunge

BANDITS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!

Ok folks, your Bandits management team is feeling generous and is giving you loyal fans an opportunity to enjoy Christmas that little bit more this year!

All season passes purchased up to midnight on the 24th of December will be entered into a draw on Christmas Day.
The lucky winner will receive a refund for their payment and their season pass on the house!...

That’s 16 2020 League meetings all for free and 10% off Bandits merchandise!

You’ve got to be in it to win it folks so head on over to www.berwickspeedway.com and not only take advantage of a great deal but also the chance to win free speedway for the 2020 season.

Season pass prices (up until 01,01,2020)
Adults £199
Concessions £159
Buddy Club (Under 16’s) £10

• Like 2

The Gap in the Sun Today"if we ride to our potential we can get in the playoffs" 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

The Gap in the Sun Today"if we ride to our potential we can get in the playoffs" 

mmmmmm that will some thing new

where has eddiechek gone to scems pal mmmmmmmmm 

42 minutes ago, bjcol said:

where has eddiechek gone to scems pal mmmmmmmmm 

Colin you really should stop posting stuff Robin puts you upto saying. You make yourself look rather silly for stuff only he finds amusing. 

11 minutes ago, emilali said:

Colin you really should stop posting stuff Robin puts you upto saying. You make yourself look rather silly for stuff only he finds amusing. 

think ur getting mixed up must  be a age thing mmmmmmmm lollollol

20 hours ago, emilali said:

You are kidding.......arent you.

1 hour ago, screm said:

You are kidding.......arent you.

mmmmmm another bite for bj col falls for it every time ho ho ho 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:44 PM, George Dodds said:

good news for those who have already bought a Bandits Championship League pass ... or an incentive for those wondering whether to take the plunge

BANDITS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!

Ok folks, your Bandits management team is feeling generous and is giving you loyal fans an opportunity to enjoy Christmas that little bit more this year!

All season passes purchased up to midnight on the 24th of December will be entered into a draw on Christmas Day.
The lucky winner will receive a refund for their payment and their season pass on the house!...

That’s 16 2020 League meetings all for free and 10% off Bandits merchandise!

You’ve got to be in it to win it folks so head on over to www.berwickspeedway.com and not only take advantage of a great deal but also the chance to win free speedway for the 2020 season.

Season pass prices (up until 01,01,2020)
Adults £199
Concessions £159
Buddy Club (Under 16’s) £10

Nice to see some true promotional thinking..

For me, I've always thought clubs should 'raffle off' a season ticket at say the first ten meetings or so..

£5 a ticket..

Get 100 fans paying and you get five hundred quid per season ticket..

Do it for the first ten matches or so, (so still excellent value to be had with around half a season left), and the ten tickets could be worth £5000...

And surely, more than a 100 'regulars' would chance a fiver a meeting so possibly even more money to be had.?

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2