British Speedway Forum

19 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Free Entry mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no not a oap yet mmmmmmm very nice

Edited by bjcol

may be I will try the back door mmmmmmmm that will be nice lollollol

Edited by bjcol

Those looking forward to the fixture announcements, with Belle Vie getting the SON meeting there is every chance there will be no meeting at Berwick on Saturday May 9 th.

33 minutes ago, screm said:

Those looking forward to the fixture announcements, with Belle Vie getting the SON meeting there is every chance there will be no meeting at Berwick on Saturday May 9 th.

At least that would mean the old coffin dodger wouldn't be able to spoil the result for those in attendance 

7 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

What’s this big announcement tomorrow night then. 

NO MEETING AT BERWICK ON MAY THE 9TH 2020.

Sorry thats my best guess

3 hours ago, screm said:

Not every chance, but No Chance,  It will be the same as GP night, no club will be allowed to run that night

8 minutes ago, Heedthebaw said:

Not every chance, but No Chance,  It will be the same as GP night, no club will be allowed to run that night

Berwick has ran on GP nights in the past seasons ,so have they change the rules regarding this matter.

In 2016, Berwick raced at Somerset on the night of the World Team Cup race-off at Belle Vue, and Edinburgh also ran a meeting that night. 

As the BSPA no longer receive any major revenue (to share out among clubs)from SON or GP events staged in the UK, it is no longer mandatory not to run on the same nights -- but probably sensible not to do in terms of a possibly-reduced attendance.

But I don't think the big announcement will be about that, anyway.

well soon be party timeso get behind the lads see you soon fans mmmmmmmmmm

may be  the news is doolan is back in the team lollollollol mmmmmmmm

22 hours ago, DSC67 said:

At least that would mean the old coffin dodger wouldn't be able to spoil the result for those in attendance 

If there is a meeting at Berwick that particular Saturday night which I am sure there wont be our centre maestro can spoil it as much as he wants. 

I will be in Manchester at the SON.

Taken off Facebook:

BREAKING NEWS

We can confirm that the Shielfield Park circuit will be adapted before the tapes go up in 2020!

Co-owner Jamie Courtney has announced at tonight’s Christmas party that work will begin to widen the entrances & exits to the corners and widen the straights in the new year!

We will bring you the full story over the weekend but this is a huge step forward for the club as we look forward to enjoying the fastest Speedway in the country with lots more possibilities for great racing.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Taken off Facebook:

BREAKING NEWS

We can confirm that the Shielfield Park circuit will be adapted before the tapes go up in 2020!

Co-owner Jamie Courtney has announced at tonight’s Christmas party that work will begin to widen the entrances & exits to the corners and widen the straights in the new year!

We will bring you the full story over the weekend but this is a huge step forward for the club as we look forward to enjoying the fastest Speedway in the country with lots more possibilities for great racing.

That answers my question on the previous page