British Speedway Forum

9 hours ago, sparks123 said:

Hope your right screm.  Hopefully Leon will go there as it will help him on the smaller tracks although I would suspect the track to be slicker for NL meetings than it is for Championship meetings.

I think a season round a track like Armadale will do Leon good, he should be able to win races at that level and on a track that is a polar opposite to Berwick.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, screm said:

I think a season round a track like Armadale will do Leon good, he should be able to win races at that level and on a track that is a polar opposite to Berwick.

Winning races at that level.! Should have signed for Monarchs if he he is looking to improve on technical skills IMO.

50 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Bandits fans, and all Speedway fans out there.:cheers:

same here  thank god it will soon be here

merry xmas to all my friends on the forum hoho ho mmmmmm very nice

15 hours ago, Gunner85 said:

Good news as far as I am concerned.

the two riders that I did not want back were Flint and Phillips 

so at least Santa Claus has listened to my begging letter that I sent

Leon Flint is one of the better prospects at the moment, if I have a comment could do with being a lot more aggressive.  I like Kyle Bickley but the same applies to him, of the 2 rideres Leon has progressed a bit better than Kyle, but is a year younger than Kyle.  They both should sign for a small track NL position, as they are both weaker on small tracks

15 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Leon Flint is one of the better prospects at the moment, if I have a comment could do with being a lot more aggressive.  I like Kyle Bickley but the same applies to him, of the 2 rideres Leon has progressed a bit better than Kyle, but is a year younger than Kyle.  They both should sign for a small track NL position, as they are both weaker on small tracks

Having seen Leon at Brum last season in NDL and a few times in 2019 I would say he is already well ahead of Bickley who is poor so far on any smaller or technical track.

I think it will do Leon good if he can double down at Armadale and may be as you suggest Bickley has missed a trick not trying to do the same rather than BVColts a track he already knows well and may be in his comfort zone.

1 minute ago, HGould said:

Having seen Leon at Brum last season in NDL and a few times in 2019 I would say he is already well ahead of Bickley who is poor so far on any smaller or technical track.

I think it will do Leon good if he can double down at Armadale and may be as you suggest Bickley has missed a trick not trying to do the same rather than BVColts a track he already knows well and may be in his comfort zone.

The experience they will get in OZ will stand them in good stead, both have got good mentors Down Under in Tai for Leon and Jason for Kyle, lets hope they take good advantage of this

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, screm said:

Looks like there`s a major announcement coming tomorrow.

The shovels have arrived for digging up the track:P

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

The shovels have arrived for digging up the track:P

Irelands answer to the J.C.B. ! !

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

Irelands answer to the J.C.B. ! !

Actually I think Ireland's answer to the JCB is a JCB.

Unless you mean Eire. JCB are definitely not EU friendly!

4 hours ago, screm said:

Happy New Year

22 hours ago, screm said:

it looks like doolan willsign at last mmmmmmmm very tasty