British Speedway Forum

Mike Hope of Wooler announced today as again backing the Bandits in 2020.       Commercial department doing very well so far with getting sponsors on board.   (IMO)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Mike Hope of Wooler announced today as again backing the Bandits in 2020.       Commercial department doing very well so far with getting sponsors on board.   (IMO)

Is this on top of announcement on 16th about Mike Hope backing of Bandits?

On 1/20/2020 at 2:32 PM, Fromafar said:

Is this on top of announcement on 16th about Mike Hope backing of Bandits?

Seems little harm in it going out twice mate? Correct me if I wrong

I more concerned with state of GB Speedway   Not enough riders  Too many doubling up or down

23 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Seems little harm in it going out twice mate? Correct me if I wrong

I more concerned with state of GB Speedway   Not enough riders  Too many doubling up or down

Simply asking as it was stated that it was referred to “as that Day”:t:

Young Mason Watson signs for Edinburgh in NJL

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 9:29 AM, topsoil said:

A couple of weeks ago, the average so far for the season was 334. This included a couple of cup matches at the start of the season against higher league opposition which got 5-600. League matches have been getting 250-300. 

250 is based on all Season Ticket holders being there, and includes pensioners paying a lower rate, and like the speedway “helpers who get in for nothing”

2 hours ago, tweedcider said:

250 is based on all Season Ticket holders being there, and includes pensioners paying a lower rate, and like the speedway “helpers who get in for nothing”

I just quoted the figures off "pieandbovril" website

Leon Flint has signed for Newcastle for their National Trophy team

On 1/24/2020 at 5:00 PM, screm said:

Leon Flint has signed for Newcastle for their National Trophy team

Sensible. He could do with the practice round there. Maybe the rumours of him signing for Armadale were wide of the mark 

53 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Sensible. He could do with the practice round there. Maybe the rumours of him signing for Armadale were wide of the mark 

Think he could ride for both possibly, Newcastle are only in the cup and Armadale are only in the league, 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Shadders said:

I think you will find he could have signed for both. As good as he is, he needs as much time as possible at small tracks and Newcastle and Edinburgh will give him that opportunity. The same comment goes for Kyle Bickley IMO.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 4

well is mr doolan ready to sign up yet as a Berwick rider mmmmmmm very nice  think we might need him

Edited by bjcol