British Speedway Forum

Noticed that Berwick are at Edinburgh on 15th May,U/21 final at Redcar same day.Flint& Bickley could be involved in latter.

http://berwickrangers.com/fans-pack-out-jb-lounge-for-open-meeting/?fbclid=IwAR21CwWy7cKd5AGCvCi-8XDJhwhh9uMDe7QWFjA5rdLmAcLEy_0_nw8RvUk

Good write up from the very professional first BRFC open forum under the new board. 

The Bandits will have a seat at the table on the board for the proposed "Berwick Sports Foundation" which I believe will operate Shielfield Park rather than current leaseholders BRFC SC in order to be eligible for government funding, if all goes to plan.

• Like 3

Bandits 2019 season review in this week's Speedway Star.

Out tomorrow (Thursday 30th).

• Like 1

On 1/29/2020 at 12:52 PM, mucklechavvych said:

http://berwickrangers.com/fans-pack-out-jb-lounge-for-open-meeting/?fbclid=IwAR21CwWy7cKd5AGCvCi-8XDJhwhh9uMDe7QWFjA5rdLmAcLEy_0_nw8RvUk

Good write up from the very professional first BRFC open forum under the new board. 

The Bandits will have a seat at the table on the board for the proposed "Berwick Sports Foundation" which I believe will operate Shielfield Park rather than current leaseholders BRFC SC in order to be eligible for government funding, if all goes to plan.

It is Berwick Rangers Supporters Club that are the leaseholders of Shielfield. not  Berwick Rangers Football Club

25 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

It is Berwick Rangers Supporters Club that are the leaseholders of Shielfield. not  Berwick Rangers Football Club

Does the post not say that!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, emilali said:

Have the track alterations been started/finished/mid way yet ?

started today

22 hours ago, emilali said:

Have the track alterations been started/finished/mid way yet ?

Came passed Shielfield this morning and the pit gates were open so I`m guessing there was some sort of track work going on then. Not sure they would get much done as there was game at Shielfield today which was kicking off at lunchtime.

started  on back straight this morning

had busy day at the track should be  ok for the start of new season  mmmmmmmmmm very nice

14 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Yep, I know, i'm one of them.

Edited by mucklechavvych

On 1/29/2020 at 12:52 PM, mucklechavvych said:

Applying for grants in England when they play in Scotland seems  a challenge. If they do not think they can get back into the Scottish senior leagues why not move to the English Northern League with opportunities to progress up the English pyramid

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 8:15 PM, bjcol said:

had busy day at the track should be  ok for the start of new season  mmmmmmmmmm very nice

Good to know you will be ok for the start of the season.

Didn't see you at the track on Sunday morning so I take it Saturday's track work took it's toll on you?:drink:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sparks123 said:

Didn't see you at the track on Sunday morning so I take it Saturday's track work took it's toll on you?:drink:

Like he was there at all.:lol:

Dont forget this article wont work for a living never mind do a bit of work as a volunteer.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sparks123 said:

It's been reported that he was spotted at Gobblers Knob in Pennsylvania on groundhog day ;)