British Speedway Forum

36 minutes ago, screm said:

Berwick`s Leon Flint has been seeded through to the British Under-21 Final 

As has his Berwick teammate Kyle Bickley

22 minutes ago, Normski said:

As has his Berwick teammate Kyle Bickley

Berwick currently due at Edinburgh the same night. I feel a fixture switch coming on and I dont mean the Redcar meeting.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, George Dodds said:

I believe it's his IQ - but he missed out the decimal point

geee  thanks

Edinburghs Mason Watson and unattached Kieran Douglas riding in the qualifying round at Plymouth long journey good luck both

3 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

It's his favourite position :wub:

thanks taffy

still not happy think it must be a age thing

Congratulations to Ian, Mose, Kevin, Jimmy and Willie on their Hall of Fame inductions at the weekend. 

I along with many others appreciate what they have done/do for the club.  Shame that others decide to completely ignore that the Hall of Fame is taking place giving shout-outs to everything but the event.

• Like 1

What’s the latest on track alterations, has the recent bad weather held things up or are they going to plan.?

On 2/26/2020 at 10:52 AM, Fromafar said:

What’s the latest on track alterations, has the recent bad weather held things up or are they going to plan.?

Not a lot by the reaction on here 

I had a look in at the track last Saturday and spoke to Razor, Him and Jamie Courtney Had put in a full week at the track. Track looks wide, some of the cambers have changed quite a bit, he said they still had a lot of work to do building the track up but the weather hadn’t stopped them, a new fence has been fitted from the pits to the football tunnel 4 inches higher, and the track is being built up to meet it, this he says will help the riders taking away the dip that was there and making a natural camber to run water off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The lads have done a massive amount of graft to the track. More shale still to be put on but the difference is night and day. Gonna be some quick times this season. 

come on bandit fans get behind the lads on a new track this season