British Speedway Forum

On 2/26/2020 at 10:52 AM, Fromafar said:

What’s the latest on track alterations, has the recent bad weather held things up or are they going to plan.?

Update and photos of the work on the track on the Berwick Speedway Facebook page

35 minutes ago, screm said:

Update and photos of the work on the track on the Berwick Speedway Facebook page

Not on Face ache any chance someone could put the photos up here thanks

1 hour ago, screm said:

:t:

Fair play to them for making the track alterations hopefully this can be the catalyst for much improved racing and entertainment. I hope they are rewarded. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, emilali said:

Fair play to them for making the track alterations hopefully this can be the catalyst for much improved racing and entertainment. I hope they are rewarded. 

Agree,a very positive move by the Promotion.I too hope they get the rewards for their effort.It should definately improve the entertainment on the track.

hope the team can race on the new look track cant change it now mmmmmmm

1 hour ago, col69 said:

hope the team can race on the new look track cant change it now mmmmmmm

It’s still 4 laps anti-clockwise :t:;)

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

It’s still 4 laps anti-clockwise :t:;)

we will just have to see mmmmmmmmm

22 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Not on Face ache any chance someone could put the photos up here thanks

Just go onto the Berwick speedway website, click on the facebook link with the story, say not now for registering and click on the photo's. That is how I checked out the photo's as I'm not on facebook either.

Press'n'practice on March 28th.  Should be a greater-than-usual turn-out of interested folk to watch the guys exploring the wide open spaces... 

20 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Press'n'practice on March 28th.  Should be a greater-than-usual turn-out of interested folk to watch the guys exploring the wide open spaces... 

well heres hoping

On 3/2/2020 at 9:58 PM, crescent girl said:

Watching them trying to deal with the Tigers in the 1st meeting will be more interesting.Imo

• Like 4

On 3/4/2020 at 1:40 PM, Fromafar said:

Watching them trying to deal with the Tigers in the 1st meeting will be more interesting.Imo

not been a problem in the past easy win

On 3/6/2020 at 9:29 PM, col69 said:

not been a problem in the past easy win

Don't think it will be easy , Berwick should put up a better fight than that ;).

• Haha 3