British Speedway Forum

On 7/5/2020 at 7:38 PM, Bandit59 said:

No not been in touch as Screm said surely the club should keep season ticket holders informed some have some haven't as I said just wondering.

The club has all the season ticket holders information so are you saying they should just inform us?.

Know I am answering my own post,maybe I didn't word my post clearly l meant some clubs have informed supporters ,not some season ticket holders hope this clarifies things, by the way I am a season ticket holder .

• Thanks 1

On 7/5/2020 at 10:10 PM, crescent girl said:

Maybe they will indeed contact season ticketeers, but only once it is known what (if anything) is happening with this season?

This would allow the club - - who seem to have, from where l stand, a good record of offering fair deals at season ticket level - - to work out exactly what can be offered to ticket holders. 

Rather than just firing off emails, saying they don't yet know exactly what will be happening? 

But l do believe season ticket holders are more likely to find out what's going to happen if they do contact the club, than expecting the news to surface on this forum before they've been told directly. 

Surely as the club have taken their customers money it is their duty to keep season ticket holders updated continuously.

Very poor PR

A decent business looks after it's customers. The way things are going there won't be many left.

Whatever happened to the regular newsletters that we used to get.

• Like 1

now time for real  fans to get be hind the lads mmmm  and stop slagging off on here

Don't know what clubs can actually update their support on? They have no power nor do the sports governing body. Clubs do as they are told - irrespective of size or sport. 

Edited by Robinh88
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

Don't know what clubs can actually update their support on? They have no power nor do the sports governing body. Clubs do as they are told - irrespective of size or sport. 

yesmate i agree with you  well said 

23 hours ago, jrs said:

Surely as the club have taken their customers money it is their duty to keep season ticket holders updated continuously.

Very poor PR

A decent business looks after it's customers. The way things are going there won't be many left.

Whatever happened to the regular newsletters that we used to get.

ffs!

• Like 1

Can imagine there would have been some cracking newsletters over the Summer. 'We haven't had any meetings yet and we don't know when our next one will be. But make sure you stay tuned for our next newsletter, which will be similar to this one'.

That would have made lockdown go a lot quicker.

1 hour ago, topsoil said:

Can imagine there would have been some cracking newsletters over the Summer. 'We haven't had any meetings yet and we don't know when our next one will be. But make sure you stay tuned for our next newsletter, which will be similar to this one'.

That would have made lockdown go a lot quicker.

Lockdown is going quicker for me by reading these fascinating Articles on the Dirt Extra column on the Club Website.:drink::t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Lockdown is going quicker for me by reading these fascinating Articles on the Dirt Extra column on the Club Website.:drink::t:

Hard to work out which one causes the most sick in your mouth :approve:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, emilali said:

Hard to work out which one causes the most sick in your mouth :approve:

Sorry,that really is a disgusting comment. If you do feel vomit in your mouth reading articles I suggest an urgent trip to the doctors. There are limits, even in this cesspool. 

15 hours ago, Fromafar said:

It is to your credit you still read, most of us gave up many many moons ago.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, screm said:

mmmmmmm very nice 

27 minutes ago, screm said:

Not read anything so good since I stopped reading the Beano:D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Sorry,that really is a disgusting comment. If you do feel vomit in your mouth reading articles I suggest an urgent trip to the doctors. There are limits, even in this cesspool. 

If that comment offends you so much perhaps you should go and read a child's magazine instead. I was merely highlighting the ‘sickening’ amount of brown nosing that certain posters on here carry out on the club website blog. Absolutely harmless comment. 

heard the day  p and p  day  on sat  and start 25th july can any body con firm this pleasemmmmmm

Edited by col69
addbit more
  • Haha 1