British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

PM away buddy... I know what the right thing is to do... I have followed all the rules and guidelines from day one... and I have still felt personal loss to Covid... 

Regards 

THJ 

Sorry to hear of your loss :(

12 hours ago, col69 said:

mmmmmmm you aswell get back to rough park 

For a bloke of your age you really need to grow up. 

• Haha 1

Announcement from Berwick after this season league racing was cancelled. Those of us who bought season tickets have the option of carrying this seasons ticket to next, and will gain entry free of charge should any meetings be held at Shielfield this year.

https://www.berwickspeedway.com/news/club-statement/

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, screm said:

Announcement from Berwick after this season league racing was cancelled. Those of us who bought season tickets have the option of carrying this seasons ticket to next, and will gain entry free of charge should any meetings be held at Shielfield this year.

Well done Berwick  

At least bit sense when Gov scientists more worried about Theatres opening

Very clear message from club, I thought.  

Still committed to staging speedway in 2020 and great continuity in stating that the same team is planned to line up as FTS Bandits in 2021.

Fair deals for season ticketeers, being admitted free to all meetings this season.    Bring it on!

• Like 5

Good response from the club after the cancellation of the season, good to see they are going to keep the same team for next season. Hopefully get to see some meetings this year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, screm said:

Excellent statement from the club, I Sincerely hope their loyalty to everyone is rewarded if and when they do have any meetings this year and for 2021.  Well done Berwick Speedway:t: 

• Like 1

Can anyone at Berwick tell me. What is the OAP age at Shielfield. And are concessions allowed for disabled. Thanks in advance.