British Speedway Forum

going to be a long summer

Delightful phrasing from George Dodds in yesterday's blog on club website:   saying that the pandemic was "making self-isolation a sexy and socially-responsible lifestyle choice, rather than the fate of window lickers from Cornhill"

I laughed out loud :D

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Delightful phrasing from George Dodds in yesterday's blog on club website:   saying that the pandemic was "making self-isolation a sexy and socially-responsible lifestyle choice, rather than the fate of window lickers from Cornhill"

Sorry but I don't see what's remotely delightful or funny about having to use the phrase " window lickers" ( wherever they may originate from).

Given that the phrase is extremely offensive I would have thought Mr. Dodds would have been castigated rather than lauded

Edited by erimus11
grammar
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

I can't understand why people give that particular member the attention he obviously craves , best plan is to ignore him 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, DSC67 said:

I can't understand why people give that particular member the attention he obviously craves , best plan is to ignore him 

mmmmmm very nice

On 3/18/2020 at 4:51 PM, erimus11 said:

Sorry but I don't see what's remotely delightful or funny about having to use the phrase " window lickers" ( wherever they may originate from).

Given that the phrase is extremely offensive I would have thought Mr. Dodds would have been castigated rather than lauded

thanks  enjoy mmmmmmm not nice 

On 3/19/2020 at 3:27 AM, crescent girl said:

It’s probably only “window lickers” that would find that funny in all honesty. 

• Like 2

On 3/18/2020 at 6:14 PM, DSC67 said:

Added to ignore list 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2020 at 5:54 PM, Shadders said:

Added to ignore list 

thanks mmmmmmm

On 3/18/2020 at 4:27 PM, crescent girl said:

Hope you laughed out loud after reading his last sentence in his latest blog.:rolleyes:

Just now, Fromafar said:

Hope you laughed out loud after reading his last sentence in his latest blog.:rolleyes:

Sure did.   Great blog!

Just a reminder EMTV showing last seasons Shield match against the Monarchs tonight at 7 30

EMTV or Redcar tonight decisions decisions.