British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Scandinavian GP Malilla Saturday August 17th

Just now, mikebv said:

At best 4000 I would say..

Surely a fair chance of another GP in Britain at the NSS?

Temp stands added would deliver 7000 to 8000 I would think without too much trouble..

Do it at the start to the season, make it the first one to set up the season with a great GP, and run Cardiff, like this year, later on....

Been some fantastic racing this year so far, add in the NSS with the World's best racing on it and you would have possibly some of the finest racing ever seen...

First GP In Manchester ?  there would  be more people asking for odds on a rainoff than Odds for a winner

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikebv said:

At best 4000 I would say..

Surely a fair chance of another GP in Britain at the NSS?

Temp stands added would deliver 7000 to 8000 I would think without too much trouble..

Do it at the start to the season, make it the first one to set up the season with a great GP, and run Cardiff, like this year, later on....

Been some fantastic racing this year so far, add in the NSS with the World's best racing on it and you would have possibly some of the finest racing ever seen...

They have to try for NSS,what a meeting that would be.

1 minute ago, adonis said:

First GP In Manchester ?  there would  be more people asking for odds on a rainoff than Odds for a winner

Not much better odds on Sweden though.

Well done Freddie, finally Cradley Walla Pearson couldnt blame him for something, that tool usually takes any excuse to have a dig!!

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

If we were to have 2  ,I think the Cardiff one should be the one when the weather looks most Iffy , NSS is a great racetrack and a GP with the worlds top riders would be some spectacle

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

For Målilla I agree. It is very prone to rain as it is located on the South Swedish highlands.
Imo next year they should try to have one GP only in Sweden and have it in Västervik.

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Hopefully Madsen will wrap it up in Cardiff.

I totally agree with you there:shock::lol:

1 minute ago, Ghostwalker said:

For Målilla I agree. It is very prone to rain as it is located on the South Swedish highlands.
Imo next year they should try to have one GP only in Sweden and have it in Västervik.

Is Vastervik near stockholm ?

Hallstavik GP this year was pretty good, IMO

Another good meeting though rubbish first few heats as is common.   I reckon Madsen would never have thought he would increase his lead from 0 to 6, more due to poor performance (relative) from Zmarzlik, Emil, and Vasulic. He was there for damage limitation, but he rode very well and others didnt.   Shame he didnt have the fuel to finish a race when he was assured 2 and maybe 3 points. He could have been 8 or 9 ahead.   Good to see the 3 involved in the big smash of the night come out and win races afterwards, they sure will be hurting tomorrow, Madsen as well.   Well done for Freddie getting the win, gives him a kickstart to make a challenge.

10 minutes ago, adonis said:

Is Vastervik near stockholm ?

No it's a bit east of Målilla, on the coast. 

Http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Stockholm&daddr=Västervik&geocode=FStLiQMdZLQTASnLC2QZMXZfRjFmd51n0ycNqA%3D%3D%3BFRNQcQMdL9z9ACnZ0XKKQUJYRjG69bt3S2nUZg%3D%3D&dirflg=d

Edited by Ghostwalker

1 hour ago, adonis said:

Why dont u go look at how many rain offs we have had in last 4 years. Bet it's the least out of all clubs. Probably no more than 8 in 4 years. And that includes NL. So dont talk stupid

Just now, Phil The Ace said:

Why dont u go look at how many rain offs we have had in last 4 years. Bet it's the least out of all clubs. Probably no more than 8 in 4 years. And that includes NL. So dont talk stupid

Of course .It never rains in Manchester , :rofl:

2 minutes ago, adonis said:

Of course .It never rains in Manchester , :rofl:

It never rains in Barbados, never rains in Australia. Never rains in France etc etc etc. Bla bla bla

As I say. Count the rain offs