British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Scandinavian GP Malilla Saturday August 17th

Just now, Phil The Ace said:

It never rains in Barbados, never rains in Australia. Never rains in France etc etc etc. Bla bla bla

As I say. Count the rain offs

your'e a bit of a beligerent oaf aren't you , have you nothing better to do with your time than come on here trying to create arguments , 

2 minutes ago, adonis said:

your'e a bit of a beligerent oaf aren't you , have you nothing better to do with your time than come on here trying to create arguments , 

Oaf maybe. Aggressive. Certainly not

5 minutes ago, adonis said:

irony at its best 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Star Lady said:

50/50 but if it had been Nicki P instead of Michelson everyone would have been screaming for his exclusion.

just glad all 3 got up.

If it was Pedersen there would have been no daylight between back wheel and fence, there was quite a bit between Michelsen’s and the fence there. 

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Oaf maybe. Aggressive. Certainly not

and aggresive as well , anyway I'm off , Coco has arrived to approve all your replies

What an odd fellow. 

• Like 5

Madsens to lose  the guys sat on the fastest bikes comes in tonight carrying injuries and increases his lead good luck to him hope he does a good job of being world champion 

• Like 1

Madsen reminds me of Jan O. A small guy who seems to find grip where no one else can. I've bet on Zmarzlik to win, but from what I've seen this year Madsen's got to be favourite.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Terry said:

Madsen reminds me of Jan O. A small guy who seems to find grip where no one else can. I've bet on Zmarzlik to win, but from what I've seen this year Madsen's got to be favourite.

I've had my eyes on Madsen for the last few years and we all have seen him beating these same GP riders in the leagues. So why did most of us think, including myself, that he wouldn't be doing this well in the series? Also, has anyone seen anything like Freddies move to miss Dudek? An amazing reaction in a split second.....could have been nasty!

• Like 3

Can see what you mean about Jan o but madsen has the aggression to go on and be world champion this year 

Catching up on life at the moment so just watched the sgp in Polish and FFWD through all the non race bits

Did FF get interviewed after heat 6? It looked like he managed to change direction and pull a wheelie to avoid PD. Has he said anything about it? 

12 hours ago, adonis said:

maniacs who keep knocking people off and busting the tapes because they are desperate , always lose out

T**t

7 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

T**t

yes he is , I should think he has more exclusions for tape breaking and foul riding than any other rider ever has had

Great to see Freddie winning his home GP, still tight at the top of the standings but Leon Madsen seems to be consistant enough to stay on top while Tai now has real job on to secure at top eight place for next year though he must know he is a definite wild card pick if he doesn't make top eight

That crash was awful to see. Just as well that wheelie was pulled. I thought Max would be more worse off. Yet there he was, Carrying on. What a guy. I think Doyley was hard done by. Worthy winner in the end Fast Freddie. Did not like the explanation given by Rossiter about the GB disaster. Giving it the- People who know Speedway lark. It was a shambles. End of.