British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Peterborough. Prem. 1/8/19

2 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Bruce Penhall did it before a 1980's test match at Wimborne Road, why not JCF!!!

Wow..

Didn't know Bruce was such a cricket fan..

:D

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

See my other post. I wasn't knocking him  - merely letting people know what his comeback score was, although as I said I posted too early as he took 7 rides scoring 5+1.

It would take a lot for him to miss a meeting at Poole as thats where some of his main sponsors are - but I'm not one of them.  

Incidentally I'm not sure Middlo would agree that he's been a great servant to British Speedway?!:rolleyes: (thats raising eyebrows btw).

anyway from a supporters point of view he has 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

See my other post. I wasn't knocking him  - merely letting people know what his comeback score was, although as I said I posted too early as he took 7 rides scoring 5+1.

It would take a lot for him to miss a meeting at Poole as thats where some of his main sponsors are - but I'm not one of them.  

Incidentally I'm not sure Middlo would agree that he's been a great servant to British Speedway?!:rolleyes: (thats raising eyebrows btw).

I didn't think anyone would think you were on of his sponsors!  Personally I have always liked Hans and have the utmost respect for the way he rides here year in year out to entertain us.

I didn't say I was staying until the end of the cricket. 

Will drive to Poole at around 4.

I fancy a close fixture with the Panthers edging it. I can't see us losing tonight.

Tungate is night on unbeatable in his current form. We also have the best British rider in our side.

Edited by JeremyCorbynFan
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

I fancy a close fixture with the Panthers edging it. I can't see us losing tonight.

Tungate is night on unbeatable in his current form. We also have the best British rider in our side.

You should get here by heat 10 ha ha

2 hours ago, craigACE said:

Easy win for Poole i am afraid. Just cannot see anything other than that happening. Peterborough are the weakest team right now. I do feel for them. 

Looking at that Peterborough lineup I am impressed and think this is far from a 3 point gift. Good guests and good reserves. Should be a thriller tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Nobody at the cricket today would be on this forum.....unless you are an aussie  :D

Who is actually going and is looking forward to meeting plastic pam the girlfriend?

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Nobody at the cricket today would be on this forum.....unless you are an aussie  :D

Who is actually going and is looking forward to meeting plastic pam the girlfriend?

Maybe a few unhappy Aussies tonight !

JCF 

images.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Icicle said:

JCF driving!!?? Himself off the cliff??

The car is currently parked outside Tescos...

He's setting off as soon as he can find 50p to put in the slot...

Bit of a decision to be made though whether to drive the Postman Pat one or the Fireman Sam one..

The Postman Pat one has the better accompanying song but the Fireman Sam one has a big bell...

(Which is more appropriate maybe?)... ;)

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

To get to Poole stadium from Edgbaston in an hour, would mean travelling at 163 miles an hour, all the way. A private plane would not get you there on time. His only chance is a good helicopter, which would need to take off next to the wicket on the last ball, and land on the centre green at Wimborne Road. Other than obtaining all the permissions needed, which would be impossible, and the costs, which would be prohibitive to anyone but a oliogarth, it all come down to one fact.

He is full of crap.

You're prone to a few porky pies in your time shovlit.

Edited by Trackrat

Wow. Typing while driving is illegal you know that, surely?

• Like 1