British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick Bandits v Redcar Bears (Saturday 3rd - 7pm)

The long unbeaten home record is gone. UTB. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

berwick have thrown away a home win. cannot perform past heat 11, need to move jye from 2 so he can ride later in the meeting and keep the points rolling. The reserves are not up to scratch at home or away. To late for changes now the team will remain the same as past cut off date for changes.

I posted earlier that of The Bandits long unbeaten run was going to end, the Bears were just the team to do it.

So it has proved to be, another great team performance from the Bears, especially as they are a 6 man team in all honesty.

The play-offs must be a real possibility for the Bears. Well done, all of you.

Its a good time to be a Bears fan.

• Thanks 2

Well done to the Bears ,no excuses.We have riders who can’t pass wind at times ,as Mr Barrie says the track fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tellitasitis said:

And £17 to watch 15 heats of follow my leader 

That’s it in a nutshell .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bree34 said:

berwick have thrown away a home win. cannot perform past heat 11, need to move jye from 2 so he can ride later in the meeting and keep the points rolling. The reserves are not up to scratch at home or away. To late for changes now the team will remain the same as past cut off date for changes.

Even if they wanted to make changes I doubt they could afford them 

2 hours ago, bree34 said:

Don’t think there will be changes, but cut off date has not past( could be wrong though)

2 hours ago, bree34 said:

It is strange the 3 times Berwick got away for major heat advantages the races were pulled back for starting offences (Wright and Greaves moved first when Aaron and Kev got warned).  It seemed to be ok for Redcar riders to jump in 9, 11(back wheel spinning), 13 and 14 (best jump I have seen for a while).  I only noted after 2nd Berwick warning.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

It is strange the 3 times Berwick got away for major heat advantages the races were pulled back for starting offences (Wright and Greaves moved first when Aaron and Kev got warned).  It seemed to be ok for Redcar riders to jump in 9, 11(back wheel spinning), 13 and 14 (best jump I have seen for a while).  I only noted after 2nd Berwick warning.

Leon spins the back wheel most races, seems to be the trend again as a lot of riders are doing it now.Though they banned it at one time.

3 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Redcar were somewhat  fortunate to win the meeting   Garcia not leaving start in one heat and Flint losing chain I think on a sure 5-1 late on which would have out Berwick 40-32 up and almost out of reach

7 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Cut off I pretty sure gone past

Thought it was 28th Aug.

32 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t think there will be changes, but cut off date has not past( could be wrong though)

There's no need for changes , Mr Barrie says our promotion picked the correct 7 riders to begin with unlike the rest of the teams  in the league who have all  made changes  :unsure:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

There's no need for changes , Mr Barrie says our promotion picked the correct 7 riders to begin with unlike the rest of the teams  in the league who have all  made changes  :unsure:

Team was built on a budget so they are the correct 7 for that fact only

• Like 1