so another new riding order as KP heads to reserve and jake into the team

1 harris

2 heeps

3 king

4 allen

5 lawson

6 kennett

7 pieszczek

personally i would have gone with lawson at 2, heeps 3 and danny at 5 but hey ho, i think all the boys have shown at different time they can score from most positions in the team - either way would like to see a vastly improved performance from bomber this week - 3+1 simply not enough despite those all being vital for the win last week.

busk jakobsen in at reserve for belle vue - ironic given he essentially replaces wells his replacement at poole with Aarnio only riding a meeting or two given his recent injury woes!

this could be a tough meeting with fricke and bjerre at the top end, worrall and bewley still very up and down in the engine room though! will bewley be fit to ride!?

i'm confident of a home win, i'll say 50-40

Edited by 89buttons

We have made a bit of a habit of allowing the opposition the odd point or 3 (once) at home this season but I'm hoping for a similar victory to that achieved in the P1 fixture in April. 

I do however imagine certain Aces riders may well be a bit better than last time around and it could be a bit closer or very tight. 

We do definitely need the win though with the Pie Rats guaranteed 3 pts at home to the Pussy cats on Thursday, just to keep in touch with the top of the table. 

Let's hope the weather is kind and we get to see 15 heats and a victory of course ! 

• Like 1

Can see this as another pointless venture for us.

1 hour ago, Super Blue said:

No, buttons got date wrong, it's on Thursday 1st August. 

Ah okay! Thought Tues was a bit random. Be interested to see how well NBJ does. 

5 hours ago, Super Blue said:

No, buttons got date wrong, it's on Thursday 1st August. 

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Is this meeting today then? On a Tues??!

Lol apologies guys I just put today’s date!! Brain fart.com

is there a way to change it!?

Edited by 89buttons
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Yeah I think there is an edit option somewhere, I put the wrong year in once! :D

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Ah okay! Thought Tues was a bit random. Be interested to see how well NBJ does. 

NBJ used to ride Foxhall quite well if the right one turns up can see 7 or 8 points but can also see a score of around 3 

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

click on edit and change title date- simple.

Should be another ball tearer, witches need to make sure the aces leave full of dirt and pointless,into the important part of season ,witches by 10

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

click on edit and change title date- simple.

Can’t see an edit button anywhere? Maybe cos I’m on my phone and the mobile layout is somewhat simplified

25 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Can’t see an edit button anywhere? Maybe cos I’m on my phone and the mobile layout is somewhat simplified

Very strange- its next to quote on posts i have made

Straight forward win for Ipswich, as the aces are pretty dire on their travels, apart from the odd occasion.  The Witches are now at their weakest line up with both Heeps and Allen in the main team.