British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
89buttons

Ipswich vs Belle Vue 1/8/19

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Swedes playing games again ??  Fricke has been named in the Rospiggarna team riding at Masarna on Thursday.

Am i dim (don't answer that) but isn't Thursday a protected UK race day? so therefore has precedence and the Swedes can go forth and multiply by 1.4 

3 minutes ago, Thecatalyst said:

Straight forward win for Ipswich, as the aces are pretty dire on their travels, apart from the odd occasion.  The Witches are now at their weakest line up with both Heeps and Allen in the main team. 

Being positive it is a case of Heeps and Allen performing well rather than KP dropping down as such

Yes, but what I'm saying is I would rather have Allen and Heeps having 7 rides rather than Nuts and Teddy.  So in my mind this is our weakest line up. Not that it's a bad thing as riders have done well to get to this line up. Am I making more sense now? 

40 minutes ago, Thecatalyst said:

Yes, but what I'm saying is I would rather have Allen and Heeps having 7 rides rather than Nuts and Teddy.  So in my mind this is our weakest line up. Not that it's a bad thing as riders have done well to get to this line up. Am I making more sense now? 

KP seems to regularly improve massively in second half of the meeting at Foxhall as the track changes - often pops out and wins ht13, so could see him picking up rides towards the end and could be very useful at this stage in close meetings

2 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Can’t see an edit button anywhere? Maybe cos I’m on my phone and the mobile layout is somewhat simplified

If you click go to the post where you started the thread there should be an edit option  like what you have on your normal posts when you need to edit..

2 hours ago, Thecatalyst said:

It puts a bit of pressure on Nuts which I think will be a good thing. He has produced a number of times when really needed. I feel he is someone that will respond positively to the challenge

It will be close. But i think the home team will edge it. I will follow it on twitter after the Swedish action.

Nick Morris guests for Dan Bewley.

Ipswich ‘Tru Plant’ Witches: Chris Harris 6.83, Cameron Heeps 6.26, Danny King (C) 6.42, Jake Allen 5.80, Richard Lawson 6.75, Edward Kennett 5.71, Krystian Pieszczek 5.36; TM: Ritchie Hawkins 

Belle Vue ‘Rentruck’ Aces: Max Fricke (C) 9.24, Steve Worrall 6.19, Nick Morris (G) 5.84, Dimitri Berge 4.78, Kenneth Bjerre 7.91, Jaimon Lidsey 4.36, Nikolaj B. Jakobsen 4.39; TM: Mark Lemon

4 hours ago, craigACE said:

It will be close. But i think the home team will edge it. I will follow it on twitter after the Swedish action.

You said that last week about Swindon too

Makes BV more solid as Bewley has been flaky to say the least on his visits to Foxhall

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Makes BV more solid as Bewley has been flaky to say the least on his visits to Foxhall

You could think that but Nick Morris has been awful all season and wasn't great on his debut for Somerset last night. I don't think Ipswich have anything to worry about. Big home win. 

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You could think that but Nick Morris has been awful all season and wasn't great on his debut for Somerset last night. I don't think Ipswich have anything to worry about. Big home win. 

Still much stronger than Bewley at Foxhall this year, trust me.