British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Debbs

Well Done Charles Right

Well done Charlie 4  the first silverware of the season for Peterborough .Buster must take a lot of credit 4 his victory.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well done. It was a great night.

Could at least spell his name right!!  or should that be Wright, or write, or rite.......

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Debbs said:

Well done Charlie 4  the first silverware of the season for Peterborough .Buster must take a lot of credit 4 his victory.

Yeah, like Buster had anything to do with his ability or even signed him for any of his clubs .

Charles's victory is down to Charles and his team of helpers and sponsors, nothing whatsoever to do with Buster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome performance by ex Robin Charles.

10 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Yeah, like Buster had anything to do with his ability or even signed him for any of his clubs .

Charles's victory is down to Charles and his team of helpers and sponsors, nothing whatsoever to do with Buster.

Buster has  shown him faith and paid him  big wages .Big wages mean faster bikes.In Buster we trust .

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Debbs said:

Buster has  shown him faith and paid him  big wages .Big wages mean faster bikes.In Buster we trust .

my feet are hot today

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Debbs said:

How has he shown faith???  Charles is top of the averages so not having a ' bad patch ' to justify anything other than not sacking him and you must be joking on the wages ( yes I do know the deal) which were negotiated by the Ged Father not Buster . Charles is possibly the cheapest heat leader at P'Bro!

Believe Charles is a Poole Asset ? Despite being a Stockport/Manchester guy !!!

6 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

How has he shown faith???  Charles is top of the averages so not having a ' bad patch ' to justify anything other than not sacking him and you must be joking on the wages ( yes I do know the deal) which were negotiated by the Ged Father not Buster . Charles is possibly the cheapest heat leader at P'Bro!

Cash in Hand .Cash is King 

Just now, Debbs said:

Cash in Hand .Cash is King 

Cash ? What a strange response.

His wages , and they are wages that he has earned by his performance, are paid in the normal manner and with due taxes taken into account. Exactly the same as is done at his other club Redcar.

Havent heard Redcar claiming his success is all their doing.

5 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Believe Charles is a Poole Asset ? Despite being a Stockport/Manchester guy !!!

Yes he is. Part of a deal that took him to Somerset as they couldn't afford to buy him.

29 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

my feet are hot today

Mine are covered..

At least the butter can stay out of the fridge now the weather is cooler. I would imagine my butter played as much a part in Charles victory as Buster 'wooden spoons' Chapman...

• Like 1

Wellie boots v dubarry's?

Dubarry's for me everytime

• Like 1