British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Edinburgh 4.8.19 League

21 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Rasmus Jensen rides for Sam Masters

Thought you couldn't do that , ride on the same track for the two away sides in the space of a week 

1 minute ago, Paulco said:

Thought you couldn't do that , ride on the same track for the two away sides in the space of a week 

Same, unless it was for home number 1

6 minutes ago, Paulco said:

4 minutes ago, speed ace said:

Same, unless it was for home number 1

The 8-day rule only applies to guest appearances, it doesn’t include appearances for a rider’s own Club

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Paulco said:

You are not allowed to GUEST for two away sides within eight days at the same track. If one appearance is for your own side (in this case Glasgow) then it is deemed to be okay. 

Not saying I necessarily  agree with it.

Edited by leander
spelling

51 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

now looks like Edinburgh could get within reach of scunny with Rasser in the tam ....  sarj to come good as well . less pressure for him ... may even go for a moanarchs win !

i would rather have the manipulator:shock: get the points , than the cheater:icon_smile_clown: of the system , just ...... 

1 hour ago, Fozzie4388 said:

So much for the GSPA inferiority complex some of them are advocating.

58 minutes ago, MD said:

So much for the GSPA inferiority complex some of them are advocating.

GSPA is a joke lighten up a little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jenga said:

now looks like Edinburgh could get within reach of scunny with Rasser in the tam ....  sarj to come good as well . less pressure for him ... may even go for a moanarchs win !

i would rather have the manipulator:shock: get the points , than the cheater:icon_smile_clown: of the system , just ...... 

Once again the Bell E *d appears

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

while another bell e4d replies .  such is life , get over it .

51 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

while another bell e4d replies .  such is life , get over it .

The bells the bells. 

• Haha 1

I thought the bspa when sanctioning a new rider for a teams 1 to 7 , the rider had to have clear dates for his new sides fixtures .This is clearly not the case as Sam Masters 2nd fixture he isn’t available and they bring in the hottest rider in the league at the minute in Rasmus Jenson to replace him and folk on this site slate Rob Godfrey for his involvement with  and bias towards the Scorpions I think not

1 hour ago, Tosh1218 said:

I thought the bspa when sanctioning a new rider for a teams 1 to 7 , the rider had to have clear dates for his new sides fixtures .This is clearly not the case as Sam Masters 2nd fixture he isn’t available and they bring in the hottest rider in the league at the minute in Rasmus Jenson to replace him and folk on this site slate Rob Godfrey for his involvement with  and bias towards the Scorpions I think not

Sorry we’ll just get an out of form rider next time then.

• Like 1