British Speedway Forum
idh

Somerset v Glasgow

Teams 

Taken from Rebels WEB Site

Teams:
Somerset: Nick Morris, Anders Rowe, Rory Schlein, Nico Covatti, Chris Harris (Capt), Luke Harris, Nathan Stoneman - Team Manager: Garry May

Glasgow: Craig Cook (Capt), James Sarjeant, Claus Vissing, Rider Replacement, Rasmus Jensen, Kyle Bickley, Connor Bailey - Team Manager: Cameron Brown

Shame Paul has to miss out , the rider 4th in your averages is a difficult one to cover for . But it's seems dry this morning in West Huntspill after yesterday's wet stuff 

it will have been a while since any Glasgow riders actually rode @ the oak tree ,   prob cookie in the top league .. 

pray for decent weather and no hic hic hicups .....

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number. 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

Shame Paul has to miss out , the rider 4th in your averages is a difficult one to cover for . But it's seems dry this morning in West Huntspill after yesterday's wet stuff 

Unfortunately a major headache when a team is built this way, some astute team management required to maximise the resources at hand.

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

I think Paul missing will be massive for Glasgow, the Rebels new look team will have to settle in this would have been the perfect opportunity for the tigers to pounce but with no real cover for Starke it looks like Rebs 50 Tigers 40.  

22 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

I think Paul missing will be massive for Glasgow, the Rebels new look team will have to settle in this would have been the perfect opportunity for the tigers to pounce but with no real cover for Starke it looks like Rebs 50 Tigers 40.  

Claus ( ex Rebel but inconsistent) , Sarj ( unreliable) and both reserves can take Starky's rides . Claus will be heat 14 in all likelihood . I'm confident our reserves will score against Somerset's,  but not taking Starke's . 

But the most important thing is that it stays dry and we enjoy an exciting meeting and may the best team win 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Claus ( ex Rebel but inconsistent) , Sarj ( unreliable) and both reserves can take Starky's rides . Claus will be heat 14 in all likelihood . I'm confident our reserves will score against Somerset's,  but not taking Starke's . 

But the most important thing is that it stays dry and we enjoy an exciting meeting and may the best team win 

Will wish Nathan the very best on his debut for Rebels as very harshly treated by Brummies and I think OTA may suit his style.

Reserves will hold key as Bickley is very poor away and Bailey won't have any experience of the Track.

Sargeant seems right out of form and confidence so be interesting to see how long they persevere with him surprised he is still there.

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

Cookie will get one of the rides, I suspect.....

24 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Cookie will get one of the rides, I suspect.....

WHAT .... CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT THEORY BEHIND THAT STATEMENT  ?

Edited by jenga

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

WHAT .... CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT THEORY BEHIND THAT STATEMENT  ?

Tac sub?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Will wish Nathan the very best on his debut for Rebels as very harshly treated by Brummies and I think OTA may suit his style.

Reserves will hold key as Bickley is very poor away and Bailey won't have any experience of the Track.

Sargeant seems right out of form and confidence so be interesting to see how long they persevere with him surprised he is still there.

Bicklet aint poor away from home , but i guess your correct

6 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Tac sub?

i thought Glasgow did not think like that . admitting defeat before its started .  it wont be in heat 14 otherwise cookie will have 3 on the trot , i guess ! or is paul @ 3 now ?

heat 11 looks the better option with rasser  taking it . 

Edited by jenga
cant spell

Will we need taccy subs ?????

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Average of 4.11 away from home this year - hardly very poor!

The team change will be before our next home meeting given the change in averages taking effect tomorrow.