British Speedway Forum
idh

Somerset v Glasgow

4 minutes ago, Solidmango said:

Average of 4.11 away from home this year - hardly very poor!

The team change will be before our next home meeting given the change in averages taking effect tomorrow. 

Which race jacket is changing?

9 minutes ago, MD said:

Which race jacket is changing?

We will be informed shortly I'd imagine. 

Still waiting on Edinburgh's final transfer as part of their reorganisation....

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

Will we need taccy subs ?????

you know you will .lol.

crescent girl seems to think so .

i think it will be as tight as a ducks  ????

• Like 1

Could be very tight a Rebels heats 13 and 15 against Cook will be difficult. Massive pressure on Rory and Nico to bang in the 5-1’s

How is Paul anyway? Nothing broken or torn I hope. And not concussed? Just bruised, stiff and sore after his crash?

Any chance that he will be fit for Friday?

going to GUESS @  at a slight wee win for the strips by 46 to 44 ,  hope its not a bad GUESS ! but on the other hand according to  big cami its a track all the riders have had good results on .. .. think it was 2016 the last time the strips rode there as a team . some maybe ring rusty and some maybe have a rusty  r@@g ! stay safe everyone .

Still got the dodgy fuel:rolleyes: in the tanks to help some riders improve their score & get Cookie to lessen his to a more attractive average for next year.(some people just cannot see it but it might sow the seeds of doubt :t:)

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Absolutely brilliant again with points scored across the 1-7. 

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Still got the dodgy fuel:rolleyes: in the tanks to help some riders improve their score & get Cookie to lessen his to a more attractive average for next year.(some people just cannot see it but it might sow the seeds of doubt :t:)

Only thing that sows the seed of doubt is your sanity.

But seriously you surely are at the wind up well at least i hope you are.

Another fantastic performance on the road once again , Razzer on fire and i hold my hands up in doubting the signing in April , has been awesome so far and a large slice of humble pie .

Well done lads another fantastic performance.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

Well done Glasgow, no tac sub required, an engine failure for the skipper and 3 points from r/r ! And they still manged to win by 6.

• Like 1

I wonder who will be the next team to join the arms race and change their team - Proctor now available!

Inevitable that Somerset’s changes would be shown up as flawed as soon as they faced a decent team, they will get away with it against lesser sides but unless one of those reserves miraculously starts scoring points they’ll be also rans. 

Big Top4 theory needs re-thinking,start by cutting their points money might get better results;)

• Like 1

Congrats to the Tigers well done

One word ...... Rasser 

• Like 1