British Speedway Forum
idh

Somerset v Glasgow

38 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Only thing that sows the seed of doubt is your sanity.

But seriously you surely are at the wind up well at least i hope you are.

Another fantastic performance on the road once again , Razzer on fire and i hold my hands up in doubting the signing in April , has been awesome so far and a large slice of humble pie .

Well done lads another fantastic performance.

I along with other fans at Worky had the pleasure of watching Rasmus every week and he was fantastic , he was always going to do well fo the Tigers.

• Like 2

Thanks to the Somerset fans who made us really welcome and to Dave Thompson for letting us out onto the centre green for the last three heats . Everyone was very sporting in defeat and not one person mentioned dodgy fuel lol . Tonight was a joy , some fantastic racing and in the company of some wonderful people . I love coming to Somerset 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, topaz325 said:

I along with other fans at Worky had the pleasure of watching Rasmus every week and he was fantastic , he was always going to do well fo the Tigers.

He has been awesome at Swindon to come in on a unreal 4.51 average it is worth the admission just to see Rasmus ride.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Glasgow win away and next morning sign mikkel b anderssen

Perhaps announced the next morning, the signing was completed well before last night. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Glasgow win away and next morning sign mikkel b anderssen

The change was on the cards last week so what has winning away have to do with it ?.

14 hours ago, Paulco said:

One word ...... Rasser 

Loved watching Rasser in his two spells at Derwent Park. Last season it was obvious that he had made a step change from his earlier spell. Just brilliant to watch coupled with an enhanced steely determination, this not only make him box office but an integral part of any team looking to win trophies. Perhaps the Tigers fans can now fully understand why the Comets fans were so disappointed to lose him. i would swap that for still having speedway though in a heartbeat

• Like 1

Time for Garry May to follow Theresa into the sunset. His ideas and ways of doing things are the reason Somerset are on the slide.

4 minutes ago, bill94d said:

Time for Garry May to follow Theresa into the sunset. His ideas and ways of doing things are the reason Somerset are on the slide.

Rebels still set for the play-offs, I suspect.

15 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

One of his "big 4" go down and they are in trouble. When I think of the talent that has come and gone from Somerset it makes me weep. And yet it is supposed to be one of the better clubs to ride for. Don't mention Charles Wright!

• Sad 1

Going on last night's performance I think Somerset are stuffed.

The Reserves are way off the pace. Lucky to get 3 points total from either in a meeting.

Rowe whilst exciting to watch his progress won't score like he did every meeting.

And the chances of the other 4 being on top of their game every meeting is very remote.

Shame...some good racing last night and a very healthy crowd.

What's going on with bend 3?.two holes both holding water, especially going into bend 3. 

Track has deteriorated over the past few seasons imo...less banking, less dirt and so much more drier.

Heard some interesting comments re Valentine and May. Not as the party line would have us think it seems.

Shame.

As a neutral though...it was a good meeting.

• Sad 1

Used to be the best track and best prepared in the country - losing Wright, Allen and co was a massive loss but they don’t come close to the loss of Ez :( 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, crescent girl said:

They are hoping for a dry August and Sept I here:P