British Speedway Forum
Col

Lions v Tigers 04/08

Thinking of making my first visit to Leicester on Saturday. Would have visited last year if Vaculik had been in the team for longer than he was. Richie Worrall still injured I assume? Other than that are both teams at full strength. Can I see my first home win of the year?

Edited by Col

5 minutes ago, Col said:

Thinking of making my first visit to Leicester on Saturday. Would have visited last year if Vaculik had been in the team for longer than he was. Richie Worrall still injured I assume? Other than that are both teams at full strength. Can I see my first home win of the year?

Leicester 2nd team are away 3rd August. No home match 3rd August. 

32 minutes ago, Col said:

It's Sunday 4th August at 4 pm.

Edited by nightshift

37 minutes ago, nightshift said:

It's Sunday 4th August at 4 pm.

£20 for a double header (Champs & NL) looks a decent prospect especially with 2 x good matches lined up. I would imagine the pits will be a nightmare though?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

£20 for a double header (Champs & NL) looks a decent prospect especially with 2 x good matches lined up. I would imagine the pits will be a nightmare though?

Second meeting is the Cubs 2nd leg of NL KO cup semi final against stoke 1st leg is on Saturday so could be a chance of a cup final place at stake 

Edited by mac101

Oh well. Sunday no go :(

Topic updated.

The management have said that a replacement for Bates would be in place for the weekend. Will any of the 'in the know' posters predict who it is before the official announcement?

28 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

The management have said that a replacement for Bates would be in place for the weekend. Will any of the 'in the know' posters predict who it is before the official announcement?

I know it’s John Titman

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teromaafan said:

Ty Proctor?