British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

German GP Teterow Saturday August 31st

14 minutes ago, iainb said:

Thought I read it in the star when BSI first got the rights 

NO one would sell or buy rights for 99 years. Tenders for the five years from 2022 have to be submitted to the FIM in the next few weeks

Those saying last week unhappy at Iversen and Zagar qualifying again for next year, tonight shows they still 2 of the best riders around.

• Like 7

I'd just like to remind you all that Zagar and Iversen add absolutely nothing to the GP's, and it is a complete travesty that they have qualified for next year... :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Shame that Zagar and Iversen qualified for next year. It's obvious that neither of them are worthy of a Grand Prix place and will probably never make any finals.....oh, hang on a minute....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Rob B said:

Those saying last week unhappy at Iversen and Zagar qualifying again for next year, tonight shows they still 2 of the best riders around.

Good timing!  Great minds think alike!

Just now, norbold said:

Shame that Zagar and Iversen qualified for next year. It's obvious that neither of them are worthy of a Grand Prix place and will probably never make any finals.....oh, hang on a minute....

Oh, you too!!!

2 minutes ago, norbold said:

Three people with a single thought. :D

Make it four, I just posted something on the GP Challenge thread at the same time!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

NO one would sell or buy rights for 99 years. Tenders for the five years from 2022 have to be submitted to the FIM in the next few weeks

Agreed, that's why 99 years stuck in my memory... I wonder where I got that from

Well done Magic. Nice to see Zmarzlik pull back the points on Madsen as my money's on him this year.

Zagar and Iversen proving a lot of people (including myself) wrong tonight, although having no pressure on you would make a big difference I guess.

Maybe Lambert should ride angry more often! Great ride to pass Freddie. Hopefully he will get the last wildcard along with Tai, Greg and Doyley who are nailed on I'd say.