British Speedway Forum
Hunters

Eastbourne v Glasgow Semi Final

Apparently the track is fine. Eddie Kennett has just fallen. Hopefully he is OK. As did the tracks fine Bowtell 

Edited by SharpenRake

3 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Apparently the track is fine. Eddie Kennett has just fallen. Hopefully he is OK. As did the tracks fine Bowtell 

Same for both get on with it, quit crying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Same for both get on with it, quit crying.

I take it you're having a nice night with Jenga

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SharpenRake said:

I take it you're having a nice night with Jenga

I have yes, the Grand Prix was great.

• Thanks 1

there is going to be some great reading on this topic later on . the glasgow tech guys are working overtime on the spiel machine .almost 9 pm and the ref needs to take back control ..

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Blobby and jenga are like bad smells on Glasgow threads.,

• Haha 1

yep . we fit in well with all the rest of the other bad smells , we go where we feel we are part of the team ..

• Like 1

Another nail in speedways coffin,Cook should be banned if reports are true,,??

The hotbed in the woods is a cauldron on busy nights, the likes of ward and woffinden  cracked under pressure there in the past. Great job from the eagles mind you

If reports are accurate on the update site there could well be repercussions for Glasgow Speedway and at least one of their riders

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

Looking at updates seems eagles have doctored the track and Glasgow not happy. According to John Cook the track s OK and bowtell and Edwards have been practicing all day and they think it's fine. Thats OK then, they after all are experienced riders especially Alfie who's proved to be a safe sensible rider. 

I have no affiliation to either team. But surely to allow your riders to practice allday on the day of the meeting will

(1) affect the track and could be almost construed as gaining an unfair advantage.

(2) be deemed using football terminology, as ungentlemanly conduct by the home team

• Like 3

Glasgow have become everything the used to accuse Edinburgh of... absolute arrogance and Cook should be banned.. Jensen has been my favourite rider to watch this year but i hope they go on to win nothing 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, waco said:

Another nail in speedways coffin,Cook should be banned if reports are true,,??

Which one ?

Cook or Cooke ?

I know how this predictive text works

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

I have no affiliation to either team. But surely to allow your riders to practice allday on the day of the meeting will

(1) affect the track and could be almost construed as gaining an unfair advantage.

(2) be deemed using football terminology, as ungentlemanly conduct by the home team

when workington signed peter karllson and peter kildemand , they practiced during the day of the meeting .