British Speedway Forum
Hunters

Eastbourne v Glasgow Semi Final

2 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

No. Sorry you are so wrong What makes you think that?? At times I might answer myself but always don't scroll up or down to see all replies.

Need to try that one when you reply.

Guest Loose Diamond
5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I was going to reply but the comment about his face tripping him because he finished 3rd has to be one if not thee stupidest comments i have seen here.

I am not happy at finishing 3rd no rubbish sherlock as for why not sack him well were do you start with that.

Always puts an appearance in when the opportunity arises to have dig , do we see a pattern developing here. 

Knitting pattern??

11 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Jenga and Loose Diamond separated at birth, discuss. 

hey bro . where you been hiding all this tyne ?

Guest Loose Diamond
Just now, Gazc said:

Need to try that one when you reply.

Correct.

1 minute ago, SharpenRake said:

We can all imagine, the Glasgow fan Tyretrax and I'm sure lots of others would like to know from all the eagle eyed fans who were at the match and witnessed everything so clearly, who actually pushed off the Glasgow riders. And whilst I am at it who from the Eastbourne promotion advised the Glasgow team manager of the procedures adopted at Eastbourne during the grand parade. As someone has already acknowledged all tracks are different. 

The guy with the large red flag waving it half way down the back straight as the riders passed him may be able to comment if he is on here. 

I love how there is aggro aimed at those who were actually there and how possibly there was some kind of ambiguity in what happened.  

As for who pushed them off, well who do you think did it then ? The little mascots ?  I was close, there is no conspiracy here. Cook is out of shot on the left being marched across the centre green in the pic.

1e.jpg

got to say from that picture , the track looks  mint .. what do you think bro ?   :t:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jenga said:

hey bro . where you been hiding all this tyne ?

See your sister thought this was funny.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

The guy with the large red flag waving it half way down the back straight as the riders passed him may be able to comment if he is on here. 

I love how there is aggro aimed at those who were actually there and how possibly there was some kind of ambiguity in what happened.  

As for who pushed them off, well who do you think did it then ? The little mascots ?  I was close, there is no conspiracy here. Cook is out of shot on the left being marched across the centre green in the pic.

1e.jpg

It isn't a criticism of you but you responded 'I imagine' it was the Glasgow mechanics. You were there and you are now confirming you don't actually know for certain but are basically assuming it must have been them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

It isn't a criticism of you but you responded 'I imagine' it was the Glasgow mechanics. You were there and you are now confirming you don't actually know for certain but are basically assuming it must have been them. 

Hold on a sec mate, who else is pushing riders off these days ?  Certainly not randoms doing it off their own back is it ?  And what hell relevance is that anyway.  I've never seen a rider pushed off without wanting to be, have you ?

I get that you're defending all this madness, and i couldn't give two tosses about Eastbourne or Glasgow myself, but desperately trying to deflect things is bonkers. 

edited as it was a tad aggressive: but my point still stands, they aren't pushed off under duress, so even if it was a raker, what difference does it make ?

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Why not? He's done this kind of thing before. Did not like it that Charles Wright won the British Final. His face was tripping him. Obviously did not get his own way on Saturday night.

OH DEAR GOD..........

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Hold on a sec mate, who else is pushing riders off these days ?  Certainly not randoms doing it off their own back is it ?  And what hell relevance is that anyway.  I've never seen a rider pushed off without wanting to be, have you ?

I get that you're defending all this madness, and i couldn't give two tosses about Eastbourne or Glasgow myself, but desperately trying to deflect things is bonkers. 

edited as it was a tad aggressive: but my point still stands, they aren't pushed off under duress, so even if it was a raker, what difference does it make ?

I think I'll leave it there, just with all the mixed reporting from various sources and the apparent wish to hang draw and quarter Cookie I was falling into legalistic mode. Edited to say I'm not saying Cookie is blameless but am trying to understand what happened factually and what led up to it and why. 

Edited by SharpenRake
  • Like 1

Just now, SharpenRake said:

I think I'll leave it there, just with all the mixed reporting from various sources and the apparent wish to hang draw and quarter Cookie I was falling into legalistic mode. 

No probs.  I think a fair few of those perhaps not there are imagining things a tad differently, and staunch haters of Cook are revelling.

My loyalties lay far from Eastbourne and not gonna lie, i wanted them to get battered as my trips to Arlington with Reading ended in defeat every time and i hold senseless grudges like that! 

I had a good view, i wasn't there watching everyone on the parade like some forensics guy , but it was very clear what happened and any claims to say otherwise is daft from anyone.  Shame really, as it cost glasgow a fighting chance at making the final and keeping the tie close to the end.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jenga said:

where as most of the glasgow fans have the same dad , but different mothers .  discuss ! ! !

Wind your neck in ya clown. 

• Like 5

Guest Loose Diamond
3 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

OH DEAR GOD..........

Yes?

On 8/4/2019 at 12:18 AM, SharpenRake said:

No idea. By the way how did the bandits do tonight hope that beat the pesky bears.

Oh dear, someone’s rattled. I suspect you already know. I don’t support the Bandits, so you’re barking up the wrong tree if you’re having a pop  :rofl:

Edited by Shadders