British Speedway Forum
Hunters

Eastbourne v Glasgow Semi Final

4 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Think the BSPA should order Glasgow to return to Eastbourne and have the Parade and Rider Introductions done properly.;):D

Indeed......."Ladies and gentlemen, let's meet the opponents.....In the Red corner....................."   

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Arson fire said:

Hats off to the flag Marshall i say, had the numpty have got past him and to where kids and pensioners could have been it could have been tragic, i would do exactly the same tbf, a red flag is a red flag, its the same for everyone end of.

Ask yourself this, would Cook have slowed if the public were on the track?? Of course he would!! So why didnt he in this instance?? Too many fans lick speedway riders ar5es to be able to see any wrong doing in my opinion.

All this does is give the self certed doyens of this forum the chance to play their pathetic ‘my mothers bigger than your mother’ game.

How anyone can defend Cookie and the course of actions he took is a joke, he could have caused serious injury to someone by his totally immature, irresponsible actions that night... to look for a scapegoat to pardon him at the same time makes you as bad as him!!. But lets blame the bloke trying to stop him eh.

I must have missed all those kids and pensioners standing at the pit gate where he was riding to. Were they airbrushed out of the video? 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

I must have missed all those kids and pensioners standing at the pit gate where he was riding to. Were they airbrushed out of the video? 

No, they were wearing the Eastbourne kevlars.  :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

is that where Eastbourne have a safe area,  by the pits gate ? but no denying there was people/children still being introduced to the paying public . good to see lots of kids @ Eastbourne speedway .

and here we go again ........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

No, they were wearing the Eastbourne kevlars.  :)

even one had  hijacked  a glasgow suit  i think it was a number 4 . could be wrong tho .i will save the triplets time by adding a sad, confused unhappy faces on my post  !   -_-  :blink:  :angry: ...

Edited by jenga
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jenga said:

even one had  hijacked  a glasgow suit  i think it was a number 4 . could be wrong tho .i will save the triplets time by adding a sad, confused unhappy faces on my post  !   -_-  :blink:  :angry: ...

Sack and sad spring to mind.

Is there not a Workington Forum you can spout your p*sh on.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

The pit gate where bikes exit is halfway down the back straight as others have confirmed.  The mascots and hangers on were on the back straight.  

I get that they aren't in the video but its' getting on my ** people downright lying in this thread.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Sack and sad spring to mind.

Is there not a Workington Forum you can spout your p*sh on.

apparently not .. missed your thingy . some things never change   :rolleyes:

I think speedway is along the lines of horse racing aand dog racing crowd age wise. The more younguns that get interested in the sport the better

50 minutes ago, jenga said:

is that where Eastbourne have a safe area,  by the pits gate ? but no denying there was people/children still being introduced to the paying public . good to see lots of kids @ Eastbourne speedway .

and here we go again ........

Ah so the start marshal was pointing for Cook to head back towards the kids and the pensioners. All makes sense now.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

The pit gate where bikes exit is halfway down the back straight as others have confirmed.  The mascots and hangers on were on the back straight.  

I get that they aren't in the video but its' getting on my ** people downright lying in this thread.  

Either way they are absolutely nowhere near when any of this took place and are utterly irrelevant. 

I did ask about the pit gate as it appears that is where he is headed, but I didn't see a reply, thanks for pointing it out.

Edited by BWitcher

now we have the poor start marshal involved ! ..  have i missed something ?

3 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Ah so the start marshal was pointing for Cook to head back towards the kids and the pensioners. All makes sense now.

Edited by jenga

8 minutes ago, jenga said:

now we have the poor start marshal involved ! ..  have i missed something ?

Yes, it was him, sprinted to the bend to get involved.

I also blame the St Johns and the track doctor.

42 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Yes, it was him, sprinted to the bend to get involved.

I also blame the St Johns and the track doctor.

how on earth did the doctor and the st johns get involved ?

7 minutes ago, jenga said:

how on earth did the doctor and the st johns get involved ?

They failed to give the calm down medication out quickly enough! 

• Like 1