British Speedway Forum
Hunters

Eastbourne v Glasgow Semi Final

On 8/9/2019 at 7:01 PM, BWitcher said:

Ah so the start marshal was pointing for Cook to head back towards the kids and the pensioners. All makes sense now.

On 8/14/2019 at 11:35 PM, BigBoaby said:

Screw the nut mate, have you been on the beer??!!! :D

The essence of it is he assaulted the guy, decked him.  Tell you what mate, if a guy decks you with a right hook will that make it ok??!!

I can just see it now, says you: "I was assaulted by a guy, he decked me, if I could only remember how he did it....   hold on he didn't nut me he just walloped me with a slamming right hand and decked me, it was brill mate gimme some more o' that!!"  (....big long queue)  B)

"Fake facts" my backside!!

On 8/15/2019 at 8:41 AM, BigBoaby said:

WHO CARES!!!!!   If you're ASSAULTED you are.....    ASSAULTED!!!    Jeeez.

Re your point about the thread's gone mental, yeah it might help if folk didn't keep splitting hairs.  You make daft claims about the assault being "fake news" cos you wanna split hairs about how it was achieved.  Listen mate I couldn't care less.  If somebody is ASSAULTED they are ASSAULTED.  That's it.

Re your point that I need to look at my own post and poster Red Flag.  No I don't mate, I did (already) note the nuance of difference in how the assault had been achieved but had also (already) figured that... it DIDN'T MATTER, i.e. an assault is...  an assault, regardless.

I know it was Red Flag that mentioned about the assault, at least he made sense!!  You then march on blabbering on about it being 'fake news'.  The essence of it was it was an assault.  If you wanna split hairs that's your problem mate.  Christ you'd fight with your shadow!!  Is your brain fake!!

i got assaulted by THJ @ workington . maybe i could have him for assault . i know there is a 6/7 year time limit in which to make a claim ,  sleep tight THJ .lol

On 8/14/2019 at 9:32 PM, Red Flag said:

Head butted Stefan Anderson live on Sky, and he was supposed to be a friend

oh look . fake news  it was a sweet right that put Anderson down , not a head butt !

On 8/14/2019 at 11:05 PM, jenga said:

was it not a straight right to the face . i think it was  .. no heads involved . think . you are wrong .. mr Anderson hit his head on his own  toolbox on the way down as well .. 

another stirring it with fake facts  . and you wonder why this thread has gone mental . everybody putting their own spin on things and basically not many of the fake facts are true , true !

i remember seeing that meeting on sky .

h look , a fact thats not fake .

you can tell by the way big boaby replies to other posters that he has a bit of a problem with other posters , posts .  but who cares . MATE . 

• Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:21 PM, BigBoaby said:

He's a bit of previous does he not, did he not wallop somebody GP early days

Hi Jenga, if truth be known I've always enjoyed your posts, always entertaining. :t:

The above was all I asked.  Red Flag duly obliged that he had, I was never bothered about how Dugard achieved it.  It wasn't a gp either. B) 

All the best.

Edited by BigBoaby

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

What colour was the sky ?

i dont know  . i dont have sky anymore .

• Haha 1

For those who hadnt seen this on the "Glasgow 2019 onwards" thread .......

On Wednesday 11th September a SCB Court of Appeal was convened at the ACU Offices in Rugby.

This related to an appeal brought by Craig Cook against a 12 day suspension imposed following events that took place at Eastbourne on the 3rd August 2019.

After considering all the information from all parties, the 12 day suspension was recinded and replaced with a financial penalty

So  despite the  Arlington  possee demanding  Craig Cook be hung drawn and quartered , the SCB court have revistied the evidence and reblanced their verdict.  A fine for Craig and  a suspension for Kennett for his pre mediated assault and a suspension for Vissing for deliberately breaking the tapes seems to be the end of this sorry saga.