British Speedway Forum
Hunters

Eastbourne v Glasgow Semi Final

Big worry for me is that Bickley seems to be looking up / following in Cooks footsteps.. not sure why you would pick someone like Cook to look up to but its s worry  

10 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Big worry for me is that Bickley seems to be looking up / following in Cooks footsteps.. not sure why you would pick someone like Cook to look up to but its s worry  

CUMBRIANS !

21 hours ago, mmmmethanol said:

Anyway - Georgie Wood, paid maximum :cheers:

How did he get on tonight riding what you would call a speedway track at Redcar  

:D

2 hours ago, arnieg said:

Surely that rule only applies during racing. Otherwise how would they get onto the centre green in the first place? Airlifted by helicopter?

Don't think staff are alowed on track when bikes ar running. Of course Glasgow could afford choppers. :t:

1 minute ago, tyretrax said:

Don't think staff are alowed on track when bikes ar running. Of course Glasgow could afford choppers. :t:

Any idea what the rules are re taking to the track before you're supposed to then ? The staff were on track before the bikes last night and at least 3 were started under red flags.  Where's Scb and the rulebook when i need him ? !

• Like 1

I'm not suggesting the Glasgow riders were right to start up, I was just wondering who pushed them off.

Just now, tyretrax said:

I'm not suggesting the Glasgow riders were right to start up, I was just wondering who pushed them off.

Lots of backroom staff were on the track while the intros were being done so i would imagine mechanics did the pushing off.

Guest Loose Diamond
2 hours ago, Gazc said:

Why would we sack him that is just stupid.

Your esp must have some coverage if you can tell every Glasgow fan knows it.

Why not? He's done this kind of thing before. Did not like it that Charles Wright won the British Final. His face was tripping him. Obviously did not get his own way on Saturday night.

2 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Why not? He's done this kind of thing before. Did not like it that Charles Wright won the British Final. His face was tripping him. Obviously did not get his own way on Saturday night.

Jenga and Loose Diamond separated at birth, discuss. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, thecoombdog said:

Best thread on here in ages!! Sounds like a class night out and the sort of night that we miss these days. Reminds me of an Eastbourne Swindon cup tie a few years back where the Dugards were causing rubbishe and it all went ** up for them in heat 15 at Swindon in the decider! Don't really remember a better atmosphere at Swindon ever!

Years ago the Diamonds were always a thorn in their flesh!!! Don't like to lose at home!!

Guest Loose Diamond
Just now, Loose Diamond said:

Years ago the Diamonds were always a thorn in their flesh!!! Don't like to lose at home!!

Eastbourne fans sometimes a bit dodgy through the years. But Cook is a bombstick.

6 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

where as most of the glasgow fans have the same dad , but different mothers .  discuss ! ! !

Edited by jenga

12 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

9 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

I was going to reply but the comment about his face tripping him because he finished 3rd has to be one if not thee stupidest comments i have seen here.

That in itself is some feat with Jenga having his input.

I am not happy at finishing 3rd no sh*t sherlock as for why not sack him well were do you start with that.

Always puts an appearance in when the opportunity arises to have dig , do we see a pattern developing here. 

Edited by Gazc

15 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Lots of backroom staff were on the track while the intros were being done so i would imagine mechanics did the pushing off.

We can all imagine, the Glasgow fan Tyretrax and I'm sure lots of others would like to know from all the eagle eyed fans who were at the match and witnessed everything so clearly, who actually pushed off the Glasgow riders. And whilst I am at it who from the Eastbourne promotion advised the Glasgow team manager of the procedures adopted at Eastbourne during the grand parade. As someone has already acknowledged all tracks are different. 

Guest Loose Diamond
6 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

No. Sorry you are so wrong What makes you think that?? At times I might answer myself but always don't scroll up or down to see all replies.