British Speedway Forum
Hunters

Eastbourne v Glasgow Semi Final

On and on and on and on is there no end getting really boring!,!

1 hour ago, waco said:

On and on and on and on is there no end getting really boring!,!

Have you tried not reading it  B)

Edited by BigBoaby
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Star Lady said:

That's as maybe but I'm pretty sure the SCB or BSPA do have input into what announcers/presenters can or cannot do. It's going back a few years but I remember well Mike Bennett saying so from the centre green at Lynn and his presenting style adapted somewhat from there on in:P.  I'm pretty sure  he said that announcers/presenters could be banned for inciting crowds etc

It was the people who were interviewed, not the announcers in this case.  But i get your point. 

45 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Can anybody remember what colour the sky was in the video ???

Did we not have a couple of pages about that one....  apparently its always blue even when its cloudy and something about light being scattered in all directions?

I guess the answer to your question then is blue, probably also matched the colour of some of the language.  :unsure:

13 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Did we not have a couple of pages about that one....  apparently its always blue even when its cloudy and something about light being scattered in all directions?

I guess the answer to your question then is blue, probably also matched the colour of some of the language.  :unsure:

I thought the sky was black, unless the sun was shining on it, which made it appear blue.

10 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

I thought the sky was black, unless the sun was shining on it, which made it appear blue.

It's probably as good an answer as any. :drink:

What about socks.  Nobody's mentioned what colour socks those in the video were wearing.  Surely worth a couple o' pages. :blink: 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

It's probably as good an answer as any. :drink:

What about socks.  Nobody's mentioned what colour socks those in the video were wearing.  Surely worth a couple o' pages. :blink: 

Most of them probly had flip-flops on, hopefully without socks.

Unless it was Craig Cook, who probly only had socks on ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Paul Dugard had a black shirt and trousers. Sky was grey looked like a storm brewing......

Then he took it off and had a light blue one on when he became peacemaker. 

so if Craig wins his appeal he will not be missing any meetings , but poor claus takes one on the shin, so to speak . justice , there is non ..  craig must have a cast iron case . the titanic was unsinkable , but it went down pretty easy  .  we wait n see .. 

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:40 AM, The Doctor... said:

I used to think your posts here had some semblance of sanity but this saga has well and truly shown your true colours.  

I've got the 2 min video if you need it.  Or perhaps as a neutral who frankly hates both clubs, feel free to ask me as someone who was there and close. 

I hope Herne Bay is nice these day as you sound miserable as sin.

??

1 minute ago, BigBoaby said:

??

I've already found it and replied on the other thread MATE